Off Roading Forums banner

Gheeze, look at this stuff for the sammy!

583 views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  **DONOTDELETE** 
G
#1 ·
G
#3 ·
hehe that is the USA catalog:)

I have/about to get the following items from there.

71,57!,37,38,22, & the square type clock.

Took me a while to find that stuff to.

you should see some of the non US acc brochures...tons more stuff.

#7 ·
I think I need the wood grain siding and the matching wood trim dash for mine

or maybe I will just stick with the mud siding and the matching dash

hahahahahahaha

we are holding your life hostage if you ever want to see it again send me $1,000,000 in small unmarked bills

#8 ·
I bet that was hot off the press from 87-90 some time/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gifLet me know if this is a current catalog.Oh yeah,what about prices?1-800 #?I didnt see any of that when I downloaded.Did I miss something?

#9 ·
I think Hawk still has one NOS wood grain kit. I think a built woody would be hip, especially with a board strapped to the top. Hmmmm.. one of those skateboard with the big knobby tires? Now there's an idea...

Yankee Tim/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif

G
#10 ·
Yeah, go ahead, laugh it up....BUT when you see me at the Melt with my red stripe bikini top, chrome bumpers and MEDIUM duty winch, polishing up the perfect paint job with my GEN-U-INE Car care kit, We all know who will be the jealous one...../wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

#13 ·
If I hadnt of waited until 2000 to get into sammis,Id have alot of those gizmos minus the woodgrain.Now,try to get a starter from my hometown and you have to wait three days.Only the few vendors are keeping us afloat now/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

G
#14 ·
I believe that is an accessory catalogue Circa 1988. As a matter of fact, I think I still have one of those.....I bought mine new spring/summer of 1988! Sorry, I'm an addict, I keep dumb stuff like that! I've also got an original brochure of a 1980 Triumph TR8.......that was my first car!
Oh well....

Andy Feingold
88.5 Samurai, SPOA,Rancho/National springs, Rocklobster, full cage, Schroth Harness belts, EZ locker, 32x10.50 Swampers, on board air, Weber, header etc...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.