TOY AXLES 4-SALE N TX. - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-25-2002, 12:33 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

TOY AXLES 4-SALE N TX.

O.K my dads project has once again changed direction so we got parts 4-sale some zook related some not. 1 pair of 1981 toyota axles already set up for zook. just bolt em in and go
and the rear is welded. both set up for spoa with draglink to make it steer $500 o.b.o. do the swap in a couple of hours. 4:10 r&p
and if anyone here is interested i got a good 22r smokes some but runs good. $250 a good toy tranny 4 speed $200 and the t-case $150. a new 22r header, and a new 22r rv performance cam. we'll make u a deal if ya take it all. $150 for the cam/ header combo.
p.s. he needs 1/2 ton chevy axles and drivelines if anyone wants to do some swappin.
thanx guys.

87 sammy (RAIL BUGGY) PROJECT 50 % complete. isuzu/chevy luv motor, auto tranny, 2 t-cases nissan/zook 7.5:1,tube chassis,4link vw rabbit coils rear,36"tsl's, 1/2 ton GM axles welded.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-25-2002, 06:26 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: TOY AXLES 4-SALE N TX.

87 sammy (RAIL BUGGY) PROJECT 75 % complete.4.3 V-6, SM465, DIVORCED 205 T-CASE,tube chassis,4link,1/4 ELLIPTIC REAR,36"tsl's, 1/2 ton GM axles welded.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-27-2002, 12:42 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

no responses at all ???????? very strange.every time i talk to a samurai owner it's always " yeah, i'm trying to get me some yota axles" so, is this swap not common anymore or is everyone just broke? or am i asking too much for em? make an offer. i got a local toyota guy that'l gimme $300 fer em so you gotta beat that. surely i'm not the only zook guy that was always hearing rmmmmm, rmmmmm, rmmmmm, SNAP. AND THEN A LONG STRING OF 4 LETTER WORDS.

87 sammy (RAIL BUGGY) PROJECT 75 % complete.4.3 V-6, SM465, DIVORCED 205 T-CASE,tube chassis,4link,1/4 ELLIPTIC REAR,36"tsl's, 1/2 ton GM axles welded.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 02-27-2002, 08:07 AM

the 81 will work in a zuk its just not the prime year everone is lookin for the best are year 84 -85 had full gusseted frontends ,you got d-shafts to go with them ?

<font color=red>And yes if you dont no it buy now i cant spell LOL!</font color=red>
post #5 of (permalink) Old 02-27-2002, 11:05 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

sorry already sold the driveshafts

post #6 of (permalink) Old 02-27-2002, 02:05 PM
Azrockcrawler

After having a set of 85 axles for a while I would rather not have the gusset, I tend to drag it over rocks a lot. One of these days I am going to cut it off and put a new one on top of the axle tube. Doing that gains you nearly an inch of clearance. From what I have seen the front axles usually go for $150-200, rears $100-150. Junkyards get $250 an end and up.

Chris Villarreal
http://www.azrockcrawler.com
post #7 of (permalink) Old 02-27-2002, 02:30 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Huh, go figure, and I have an 84 Yota sitting in my yard...

<font color=blue>95 'Kick 2 Door Soft top </font color=blue> [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
<font color=blue>95 'Kick 4 Door - header </font color=blue> [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode