Phillip B. Adj Cam Cover Photos - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-24-2002, 06:25 AM Thread Starter

Phillip B. Adj Cam Cover Photos

For those of you that have perchased hes adj camshaft sporket this is a MUST FOR EASY ACESSS! The big S is my own doing with a engraver beacuse it came plain but ME I CANT wait for anything so i took it like it was . IM sure hes finally product wil have his company name machine ingraved on it Rotational Dynamics , AS usally his workman ship is perfect . CANT WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON THOSE ROLLER BEARING ROCKERS![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
Have photo tommorow of instlled on engine i hope im going to go pass out now been up all night piddle with the zuk

P.S philp whats the metter with you web page ? for some reason it doesnt show a coply of the photos . or is it just my crapy computer again?http://home.pacbell.net/idealmfg/

<font color=red>And yes if you dont no it buy now i cant spell LOL!</font color=red>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-24-2002, 09:59 AM
Keyboard Implanted

Re: Phillip B. Adj Cam Cover Photos

Ok,Doug, Philip. Here's the big question: how much? Also, what year did our friends at Suzuki go to the round tooth belt? I need to start gathering parts...
Sarge

If it aint broke , I can still fix it...
post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-24-2002, 02:43 PM Thread Starter

Instuctions where good phillp i have 1 sujestion on your instuction sheet put a 3.75 dia circle on it so people can cut it out use it for a trace . alot of people dont have a circle srib like i do. [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

<font color=red>And yes if you dont no it buy now i cant spell LOL!</font color=red>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 02-24-2002, 02:44 PM
IMC2112

I'm still working on the rocker arms, I finished up the drawings this week. I'm having a little trouble with the wear pad, can't find the material I need in square stock.

The plates I sell will not be engraved, 1) The Suzuki "S" is copyrighted, 2) My products are not emission legal as of yet and I don't want to tip off the emissions police in states where they exist (California).

I've been working on another new Sidekick product also, I need about 48 hours in a day to get everything done, LOL

The removable plates sell for $29.95, you can order from Asian Auto, Roadless Gear or Rocky Road.

Philip

No Guts, No Glory!!!

post #5 of (permalink) Old 02-24-2002, 02:49 PM Thread Starter

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

Another photo. Hardware will be included. Production versions will be black Anodized with the Suzuki "S" engraved on it.

Good Night

No Guts, No Glory!!!

<hr></blockquote>

your post a couple of weeks ago got me confused LOL! Guess you did somechecking into copyright laws LOL!!

copyrighted[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/blush.gif[/img] LOL thats a good 1 this is arkansas that word means we have the right to copy it [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]LOL.And if suzuki doesnt like it SCREWUM cant get blood out of a turnip[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img] but yes the flat black i guess would be a excellent idea for Ca damn I would hate to live in that state again . lived in monteray for 2 years , fishermans worth is a good place to get drunk!

post #6 of (permalink) Old 02-24-2002, 03:22 PM
IMC2112

Why would you hate to live out here? It was 70 degrees yesterday when I was snowboarding, AWESOME!!! I lived in the midwest for 25 years, I'll be here till they bury me, LOL

Philip

No Guts, No Glory!!!

post #7 of (permalink) Old 02-24-2002, 06:14 PM Thread Starter

with all the smog or what ever that stuff is in the air and that funny tasting water water phillp i hope you live in the mountains [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] But Now washgton state id like to have a piece of land by mt rainer somewhere,

post #8 of (permalink) Old 02-25-2002, 12:28 AM
Alfie

Hey there doug, how's it ?
I am wondering what you do to your distributor when you adjust your cam sprocket.
I have lost my timing light, but adjust it by ear.
Presently have full cam advance, and have advanced the dizzy to match, but get a little engine run on when I shut it down.
The piston doesn't alter, only the cam, so how much should the dizzy have to change ?
I want to get two positions for it, off and on road, and mark the dizzy position to get a close setting without having to resort to a timing light.

Alfie.

post #9 of (permalink) Old 02-25-2002, 12:31 AM
Alfie

Oh, and like you I can't wait for the roller rocker arms.
Just hope I don't get piston / valve clash with my swift short block and sammy 8v head.
Alfie.

post #10 of (permalink) Old 02-25-2002, 05:44 AM Thread Starter

Damitgot photos of install but left darm camrea at the shop O well get them up today sometime . Bummer on looseing your timing lite , I use my matco timing lite which has 10% advance or retard adj on it so you can see where its going to be

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode