electric problem - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-23-2002, 07:36 PM
Posts: n/a
electric problem

I have a short in my ignition system...here is whats going on. I have been working on rebuildind my 96 sidekicks enigne. While the motor was out i hooked the battery up to listen to some tunes and did so for about 3 days off and on. On about the fourth day i went to turn my radio on and nothing so i figured that the battery was dead. Well the motor is back in, and i come to find out that that battery was charged, but i still had no power. There is the fuze that folows affter the battery cable from the battery and it has blowen. Now i know that i obviosly have a short somewere i just dont know were too look. There are so many wires. I think that the probelm came befor i tryed to put in the enigne, but at this point any sugestions i would appriciate

Thanks for any help

Zuk's kick ass
Sponsored Links
post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-23-2002, 10:27 PM
Posts: n/a
Re: HELP ME!!!!!

The fuse that blew was a 80amp battery fuse.

Zuk's kick ass
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:


Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome