This site is the BOMB!!! CrowHorse, please read. - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-22-2002, 10:36 PM Thread Starter

This site is the BOMB!!! CrowHorse, please read.

I asked for parts in Tennessee, and so many local zuki dudes answered, I can't keep track! We are nation and worldwide! Thanks all for your banter, help, and advice over the years. I wish we could ALL, I say again ALL, get together in one place and have a beer together. I must make special mention to Crowhorse though, he is definitely the philosopher and peacemaker. I say this because of the childish and antagonistic "onepointthree" saga. I hope he never needs help, because I really think that he S#!T in his nest on his first post. Vendors will be vendors, this is a FREE COUNTRY, the BEST IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!! We all have the choice of what we read and what we don't. "onepointthree" exercised his right to vent his piece(1st amendment), but as he will learn(I say he is 21 at most), don't poop where you eat. Up here in the mountains if'n you piss someone off, your house burns down. There is a delicate balance that was never taken into account in that ammendment, you reap what you sow. Sorry about the ranting, but I've become comfortable with you all. I wish I could meet each and every one of you. WE are a different breed of people......

The world looks different when your rubber side up!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-22-2002, 11:33 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Re: This site is the BOMB!!! CrowHorse, please read.

Thank you Shawn for your kind words....I'm blushing.....LOL!

When onepointthree does eventually need help, that would be precisely the right time to help him out. This would be proof positive that the brotherhood we know of does indeed exist.
Yep, he could carry on, call me all sorts of uncensored nasty names, and I would give him the part he needed with a smile. This no doubt, would make him think long and hard about his behavior and attitudes. Some go astray and come back on their own. Others need help in finding their way back.
Come to the Melt and you'll see all these great folks.....

All Good Medicine,
Crow

Creator, everything we do leaves a track. May our tracks be ones we would want you to see and others to follow......

post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-23-2002, 06:54 AM
Veteran

I spoke with some friends at work and described the posts submitted by the asian *****. My friends described him as a "troll", a person who makes inflammatory comments just to see what others will say. He may or may not even own a Zuk, but it doesn't matter. The rest of us are here because we want to be, and we'll keep doing what we want to do, namely helping each other.
Shawn is right, we are national and worldwide. I especially enjoy the fact that many of us have similar occupations and hobbies listed in our bio's. Lots of us are in technical fields and enjoy outdoor pursuits. That's very cool. I'm up for a cold beer with you guys anytime!

-Surly Early [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif[/img] <font color=blue>'88 Samurai - Built not Bought - 99% Duct Tape free!</font color=blue>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 02-23-2002, 07:43 AM
Keyboard Implanted

hey shawn, make plans to join us over at zuwharrie in april too, lots of good company, yet the event is still small enough, you can get acquainted with EVERYBODY thats there. not to say zukimelt isnt one to go to, but come on out for zuwharrie too!!!!
BiLLy bOb

Head chef for izook events
Do unto others as you want done to you!
If you pack it in, pack it out!
post #5 of (permalink) Old 02-23-2002, 02:03 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

HeHe-
Did you guys miss me or something?
Well, Call me childish, but you guys are still the ones crying about it.
I'll bug ya more later.
PS. I would have replied to crowhorse more, but I fear he would take me too serious.

I'm an asian hick.
post #6 of (permalink) Old 02-23-2002, 02:15 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Oh yeah, before I forget, when you say "this site is the BOMB", do mean that in the puerto-rican-queens-ny-ghetto-chick kinda way, or do you mean that in the tennesee-still-listening-to-vanilla-ice kinda way?
PS. "up in the mountains" 1st those are not mountains you have there, 2nd didnt you mean to say "up in them thar hills"?
Oh yeah, crowhorse does sound like a good guy.

I'm an asian hick.
post #7 of (permalink) Old 02-23-2002, 03:38 PM
Keyboard Implanted

"PS. I would have replied to crowhorse more, but I fear he would take me too serious."

I do, as you still aren't getting it. I hope I'm wrong, but you behave much like a tick. You relentlessy bury your head under the skin and infect it.
Instead of waiting for the Melt for our "talk", shall I call you and we can discuss this?

All Good Medicine,
Crow

Creator, everything we do leaves a track. May our tracks be ones we would want you to see and others to follow......

post #8 of (permalink) Old 02-23-2002, 04:19 PM

Crowhorse
I have had to many complaints about 1.3 so You will have to email him to get a hold of him beacuse he has been banned both his IP and username . I gave him a chance but all he wants to do is gett peoplew flamed so he has joined the ranks of very few .

<font color=red>And yes if you dont no it buy now i cant spell LOL!</font color=red>
post #9 of (permalink) Old 02-23-2002, 04:40 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Doug, He sealed his own fate. Pity he will probably never understand or experience what we were speaking of. Sad on him......

All Good Medicine,
Crow

post #10 of (permalink) Old 02-23-2002, 06:58 PM

I can't say that I will miss onepointthree, but I have mixed feelings about banning him. I don't believe in banning speech or literature. He probably would have died a natural death given that people would tire of him and eventually ignore him. Everytime his post where responded to, it empowered him. He was taken far too seriously.

If he was warned and didn't self censure, I guess he got what he deserved. I have to agree, his posts did not enhance the quality of this BBS.

-Farther
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode