I'm Not Hiding - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-21-2002, 09:13 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

I\'m Not Hiding

Hey, I know, we can all register new usernames, and use them to slam these new folks, who seem to exist only to cause trouble. We could use names like:

onepointsix - I'm bigger than you!
truthrules - the truth only hurts people who are deceiving themselves.

OK, I only meant it in fun.

I'm guessing that these new ID's were created by somebody who's been around all along, but doesn't have the, umm, fortitude to put their name on what they believe.

I'm Bob Gassert, and I am not afraid to stand up and voice my opinion as my own. Like Crow says, we all leave tracks. May yours be straight and true.

Bob

<font color=blue>95 'Kick 2 Door Soft top </font color=blue> [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
<font color=blue>95 'Kick 4 Door - header </font color=blue> [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-21-2002, 09:26 AM

Re: I\'m Not Hiding

we will not have to go to that trouble . beacuse if all there here for is to cause promblems there ip adresses well be permantly banned from this board !Lets get back to the zuks Who wants to come over and help me finsh workin on mine i will supply the beer LOL its had the lift tied up for about 6 months need it for other things than a zuki hanger !

<font color=red>And yes if you dont no it buy now i cant spell LOL!</font color=red>
post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-21-2002, 09:53 AM

FREE BEER those are my 7 favorite things !!!!!!!!!!!!! HUWS MI SPELING

Dedicated to the restoration and care of the North American Rhino
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 02-21-2002, 10:10 AM
Keyboard Implanted

Looks like it's time to point it south, stop in KC first, fix Ack's ride, then to Doug's. Sounds like fun...
Sarge

If it aint broke , I can still fix it...
post #5 of (permalink) Old 02-21-2002, 10:29 AM
Can't Get Enough

Doug, I may not be much help, but I could come up on a weekend when I'm visiting my daughter at ASU and hand you BEER.

post #6 of (permalink) Old 02-21-2002, 12:43 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Ok, I have the balls to say BALLS. Make your judgement calls on me, but I do this at work, see in my spare time, I've got better things to do (I know its hard for you to imagine), and I dont want to risk my job. Thus I will not use my last lame, just in-case my boss is looking.
BALLS BALLS BALLS
PS. I will have to say people here make me laugh a good one

I'm an asian hick.
post #7 of (permalink) Old 02-21-2002, 01:00 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

For the record. I'm not here just to cause trouble, again I did state that I have used this board as a great reference.And If I had felt that there was not 1000 others here that knew more about peoples questions, I would have posted sooner. I mean if it wasnt for all of you loosers who have nothing better to do then sit on this board all day, I would still be lost about alot of knick-knacks on my Suzuki and some of the ideas here are very inspiring. So don't get me all wrong. Just because I'm a smartass, does not mean that I dont appreciate you LOOSERS. See what why company gets for giving me online access?
PS. <cough>hooked-on-phonics<cough>

I'm an asian hick.
post #8 of (permalink) Old 02-21-2002, 01:06 PM

<font color=blue>Ok, I have the balls to say BALLS. Make your judgement calls on me, but I do this at work, see in my spare time, I've got better things to do (I know its hard for you to imagine), and I dont want to risk my job. Thus I will not use my last lame, just in-case my boss is looking.
BALLS BALLS BALLS
PS. I will have to say people here make me laugh a good one</font color=blue>

did you really type "last lame"??? talk about a freudian slip. [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] all in fun... right???

Following Christ is a lot like wheelin', just follow the road (trail) less traveled!
post #9 of (permalink) Old 02-21-2002, 01:21 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

"did you really type "last lame"??? talk about a freudian slip. all in fun... right???"
Ok that was a good one.

I'm an asian hick.
post #10 of (permalink) Old 02-21-2002, 01:54 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

LOOSERS? Check your dictionary LOSER. I'm at work too. Who's afraid to say BALLS? I know chicks with more balls than you. HaHaHa!

<font color=blue>95 'Kick 2 Door Soft top </font color=blue> [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
<font color=blue>95 'Kick 4 Door - header </font color=blue> [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode