NorthWest Zukers scheduled events - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-20-2002, 08:18 PM Thread Starter

NorthWest Zukers scheduled events

Thought I'd put this back up again.
Zukiworld is scheduleing about 8 runs for Northwestern Zukers, 2 in eastern Oregon, 2 in Washington, The rubicon, Easter Jeep Safari. The two in easern oregon are in Bend and Lapine. I will hopefully be at both of those.

I know Graydiger was intrested in this stuff, anyone thats interested let me know so we can plan on gettin together why were there.

Well it didn't look THAT deep! Hold on I'll tow you out I'll get my jeep only strap.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-20-2002, 08:21 PM

Re: NorthWest Zukers scheduled events

Any Idea on where the ones in Washington will be and when...???

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] <font color=green>Canadian Eh ! </font color=green>

http://www3.telus.net/tazuki
post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-20-2002, 09:20 PM
graydiger

Right on! Keep us posted.

Don

Early '88 Locked front & rear, lifted, Gr2 case, Winch & bumper. Now it's, I owe I owe so it's off to work I go...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 02-20-2002, 10:00 PM
graydiger

I just checked out Zukiworld and the Washington run is at the shoestring trails in Naches, Washington. I've never been there yet but its one of the wildest places to go I heard if you go with the jeep club they will not let you go on some of the trails unless you have front & rear lockers

Early '88 Locked front & rear, lifted, Gr2 case, Winch & bumper. Now it's, I owe I owe so it's off to work I go...
post #5 of (permalink) Old 02-21-2002, 12:14 PM Thread Starter

I emailed zukiworld last night they said to subscribe to the adventure series newsletter, I tried and it wouldn't work, so I emailed them and asked to be placed on it manually.
Hey Draydiger are you gonna try to come down to the one of the ones in eastern oregon?

Well it didn't look THAT deep! Hold on I'll tow you out I'll get my jeep only strap.
post #6 of (permalink) Old 02-21-2002, 01:33 PM
graydiger

YES I'M GOING TO TRY TO MAKE TO MAKE IT TO SOME OF THE NORTHWEST EVENTS (OOPS CAP LOCK) My only days off are sunday & mondays so i'm kinda tied to that. I also tried the zukiworld sign up and it kicked back.

Don

post #7 of (permalink) Old 02-21-2002, 01:55 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Shoestring is a fun beginners trail but if dry not too exciting, ive ran it with my 86 back when it only had 235s on it open difs. Any kind of moisture on the trail and its a whole different story. But it is a good trail for an organized run, no "scary parts" like to the south of there above rimrock.

post #8 of (permalink) Old 02-21-2002, 01:57 PM Thread Starter

I am stoked can't wait!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode