ATTN Wildweasel - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-20-2002, 08:17 AM
MRLoneWolfe

ATTN Wildweasel

Glenn, I just bought a pony carb,could you e-mailme with whatever info you can give me on the regulator install you did and how it works?Ishold have it next week...My computer crashed in dec..I lost your home addy......MATT~~

88 Sami 1.3+.030,cam,462gears,locked,5in Calmini,2"body
31-10.50's.Yankee-offroad-Hood latches,Bumpers,Rails and armour,Tracker seats,.....BET YA I CAN!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-20-2002, 10:18 AM
Keyboard Implanted

Re: ATTN Wildweasel

The only info on the install was online- If you can't find the info then I will try. as to the regulator, I just used a 0-6psi
regulator (Puralator cheapy) and connected it in between the
stock fuel pump and the carb. You can make a bracket up
to mount it if you want. I run 3 psi on the street and 1/2 off road. works well. Hows your back BTW? I am going to a surgeon
about mine today. (About a fusion... Talk about no zookin this year..)

Glenn
87' Zook Spoa,M/L 33's, 4.16 tcase,4.62 gears Camo,Header,2"exhuast, Cam.
Lockers, 8klb winch, -Wildweasel2 NE4WI- club http://www.cs.umass.edu/~glenn/personal.html
post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-20-2002, 04:46 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Dear God, Glenn! I'm really sorry to hear that. Has your back gotten that bad?

<font color=blue>Yankee Tim</font color=blue>[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 02-20-2002, 05:28 PM
Keyboard Implanted

well it has been that bad for the last 7 years. I am just a stubborn mofo, and the surgen wouldn't operate
4 years ago. with the new tests I had done after christmas they now will. As it affects every part of my life I
am going to go ahead and get it done. (70-80% chance of success.) It will be June at the earliest so I have till then to cut wood for next winter and get some wheeling in. (I plan on gon'zookin) was waiting to hear the word from the doc today before I signed up. So I will be out of the wheeling scene for 3-6 months. I will organize zookin 2k2 but will not be able to trail guide most likely. So I will be asking
some of you guys to take up the slack.

Glenn
Lockers, 8klb winch, -Wildweasel2 NE4WI- club http://www.cs.umass.edu/~glenn/personal.html
post #5 of (permalink) Old 02-20-2002, 09:59 PM
MRLoneWolfe

Glenn,ty for the reply.and can i get that regulator at auto zone?Sorry to hear about your back,if you need any help,advise or names of the top northeast surgeons i might be able to help.Make sure if the drs says...yes...geta second opinion.My back is feeling alot better.Its alot to go thru and the recovery is lengthy.I wish you good luck and keep me posted an the results.MATT~

31-10.50's.Yankee-offroad-Hood latches,Bumpers,Rails and armour,Tracker seats,.....BET YA I CAN!!!!!
post #6 of (permalink) Old 02-21-2002, 06:17 AM
Keyboard Implanted

I got the regulator from autopalace (I think) they are avalible from summit racing too.
I have seen 2 docs on this allready and a 3rd before they cut. Been putting up with it for too long.
(You know what I mean..
I will have 2 of the best in Mass do it.

Glenn
post #7 of (permalink) Old 02-21-2002, 08:42 AM
MRLoneWolfe

Glenn ty for the heads up..I dont have auto palace here but i can probably get one at a speed shop close.I know is a puralator part so it cant be too hard to find..BTWFYI..If you want to know some of the things you need to look forward to with the surgery...just ask...Best wishes MATT~~

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode