Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 01-31-2000, 07:36 PM
SteelyDel

Re: what a waste of my time

You should post one in Unimog too.

post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-02-2000, 11:30 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

How bout the M-class board or Kia for example? Both a waste IMO.

[cool]toy4x4boy
[blue]1989 TOYOTA SR5 V6 Extra Cab 4x4 Pickup[/blue]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 02-02-2000, 11:54 PM
Keyboard Implanted

then don't visit them!! it must be of some interest to you, you keep coming back!

[blue]TomKlipp[blue]
100% Y2K DEFIANT
post #5 of (permalink) Old 02-03-2000, 12:02 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

I said IN MY OPINION they are a waste. I visit every board when I see new messages have been posted and if I have something to add I add it. I didn't ask for an attitude or for your opinion on what boards I should and shouldn't visit.

[cool]toy4x4boy
post #6 of (permalink) Old 02-03-2000, 12:17 AM

Ok, break it up, you two, or I'll uh.... um.... hmmmmmm.... I'll have to use markup here, where it's not allowed, yeah that's it... [crazy] [wink]

Tim
"The_Sandman_454"

[cool] '79 Suburban 4x4 454, 6" lift, 35x12.5s & '85 GMC S15 4x4
post #7 of (permalink) Old 02-03-2000, 10:07 AM
SteelyDel

Hey! This could be the place for a fighting arena for Toyota Flamers and Pirahnas and Nissan gladiators.
I don't have a Unimog and I voluntarily "wasted" my time to visit there. At least my intention was good.

VW... the one and only

post #8 of (permalink) Old 02-03-2000, 12:25 PM
Keyboard Implanted

all i was saying is that if you fell so strongly that they are a waste, then you could ignore them. for example i don't visit the kia board, why? there is nothing of interest to me. i could care less if it is being used so i don't concern myself with it. i visit the subaru board because i have worked on them and hope to give someone some advise. the real waste is that most posts on the less used boards are negative rather than positive. can you say that you aren't being slightly prejudice again these salal funny looking cars? i haven't seen you post anything bad at the VW board, and it rarely gets used at all, in fact the longest thread is one started by me and we are currently talking about computers parts. my point is, i'm not trying to give you a dose a attitide, i'm only saying that this board is only a waste because people think that is is here to make fun of the cars, it is too bad that some of the thousands of subaru owners don't use it. then agin they are so reliable maybe they don't need to [wink]

[blue]TomKlipp[blue]
100% Y2K DEFIANT
post #9 of (permalink) Old 02-03-2000, 01:10 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I'm not being prejudice against anything. I have a friend with a Subaru and it is a great car, reliable as heck just like our Toyotas. I like to visit all the boards if I have the time just to see what is being discussed and offer my opinion or help people out if I can. Plus sometimes I learn something too. [smile] By VW board I assume you mean the Sand Buggy board. I have posted a few times there. My roomate has a VW powered sand buggy so I check it out sometimes. Lets get back to scheduled programing now, whatever that may be. [laugh][wink]

[cool]toy4x4boy
post #10 of (permalink) Old 02-03-2000, 05:32 PM
SteelyDel

Sooo...GUYS!!!
The bottom line is we're all in this together.
If anybody knew something about any model cars and trucks then, give the opinion to the needy.
I've owned in the past a Nissan, Mazda,IH Scout,Dodge,Toyota,Ford,VW,and Subaru.
Any tinkering experience that I've learned from these cars and trucks are very useful to me in applying to either ones.
And I don't mind giving advise or info to somebody either it's helpful or it suck so long as it is close to the topic.
Like the Unimog supossedly uses the 32NDIX Carb which the VW Bug can also adapt,and I've never own a Unimog.
I posted on the thread there just to confirm if it's true. So, the next time I see a dead Unimog somewhere I know what organ to remove.

Subarus are great cars, especially the ones with the EA81 engines.
I forwarded this furom before to a Subaru nut that frequents to another Subaru Message Board.
And I have'nt seen a soul in any of them. Maybe it's the Piranha attitude syndrome that keeps them out.

Pardon me if I do not make any sense. It's just one those pointless opinion of mine.
DEL

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode