ZR600 - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Snowmobile Lounge All general discussions relating to Snowmobiles

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-29-2000, 05:06 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

ZR600

anybody else out there with a 2001 ZR600 disappionted with the holeshot of this sled.i was exspecting ALOT more for $6650! the first 20 ft are wimpy,i thought the APV would have given this thing some arm streching torque;i guess not. is this normal or do i have a lemon? thanks for any replies.

motor head
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 11-29-2000, 11:06 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: ZR600

Two words... Clutch Kit

post #3 of (permalink) Old 01-06-2001, 02:08 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: ZR600

I have to agree with ryan, cats do not come clutched for optimum anything. Nor do other brands of sleds, they are all set up for the best COMPROMISE AVAILABLE that keeps both the putt-putters and the die hard brand loyalists who dont care how it runs as long as it is their brand happy... On most any sled you get from the showroom floor, you will have to jet, clutch and set the suspension up for YOU... These adjustments will make the difference between you buying because the sled was the best you ever had, or the run of the mill brand that performed like everyone elses. Why do you think that there are guys that spank the [censored] out of everyone that gets aroud them, and guys that get spanked all of the time. Everyone else in-between just has an average floor sled that may have been set up at their dealer. the guys doing the spanking are the ones that took the time to research, check and double check everything. the ones that get spanked all of the time are the gas, oil and go guys that never work on the sleds, and just show up with a fresh wax job!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE ALL OF THE GUYS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HILLS AND IN THE PARKING LOTS SMOKIN' AND JOKIN" (LYING ABOUT HOW BAD THEIR SLED IS WITHOUT EVER LEAVING THE PARKING LOT TO PROVE IT!)... I suggest you take some time, look at what you have, what you want it to do, and what your funds are. for a small outlay of cash and a lot of hard work on your part, you could be the guy spanking the [censored] out of everyone (maybe, balls not included). think about it, clutching, jetting, track tension, track alignment, ski alignment, skid frame bolt torque, grease you use, idler wheels, chain lube,all of these and many more items play huge rolls in the performance of your sled. ONLY YOU CAN MAKE THE SLED INTO ROCKET.....GRASSHOPPER. MAY YOUR ADVENTURE BRING YOU AND YOUR TRUSTY STEED TO THE INTERSECTION OF WORK, KNOWLEDGE, AND PLEASURE,, AT WHICH TIME YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHY MASTER SIT IN BACKGROUND ON TOP OF HILL SAYING NOTHING BUT WATCHING EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE!!!!!!!!! work hard and ride with large nuggets grasshopper for one day the trail and the hill will be belong to you.. later

stracer
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode