Join Date: Feb 2010
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Went off this weekend for a snowmobile trip and after 5 hours of driving my sled would'nt start. It is a 1998 700 triple grand touring. Tried just about everything but had no luck. There was no fire on the plugs and the battery wouldn't charge. I came home yesterday and had it in my heated garage overnight. Charged the battery and away it went. It seemed to run perfectly so I put everything else back together and guess what, it wouldn't start. No fire again. Just wondering if anybody has any suggestions.