93 arctic cat pantera efi problem - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Snowmobile Lounge All general discussions relating to Snowmobiles

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-20-2004, 11:55 AM
EFIpantera

93 arctic cat pantera efi problem

I recently purchased a 93 pantera 550 efi. the#1 injector has no ground pulse from ecu. #2 has pulse. the ecu has a wire for each cylinder and jumpering the #1 ijector to the #2 ijector (green wires) engine runs good. question is, are the injetors timed or do they fire at the same time, and do i need an ecu? am i missing something? can i keep the jumper wire in? thanks for any advise
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 11-07-2004, 01:59 PM

Re: 93 arctic cat pantera efi problem

Let me check with the mechanic at the local AC dealer and I will get back with ya! [img]images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 12-13-2004, 01:34 PM
EFIpantera

Re: 93 arctic cat pantera efi problem

thanks for checking, heard today from a guy that said that the chip may have been scrambled. dont know how this would affect one or the other. he also said that these sleds blow the fuse link, which mine has done also. i replaced it with a fuse link i built using a inline fuse set up, the fuses have not blown since and are the same amp fuses as original. the sled still runs decent even though i havent seen any snow to go anywhere. gotta replace the carbides and boggey wheels among other things i dont know if i want to stick the money into it if i have to buy a 600 used -1200 new computer into it
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode