Ever heard of flowmaster? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Snowmobile Lounge All general discussions relating to Snowmobiles

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-06-2000, 10:54 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Ever heard of flowmaster?

I agree this post does not belong here. And I hope you guys don't get pissed off but I was wondering if you ever heard of flowmaster exhaust for cars and trucks. I really want to buy them for my Mercury Cougar but can't find out who sells them or what there number is? If you can help give any info please do. I am sorry for posting this on this board but knew you guys were cool and wouldn't get to pissed off. Oh yeah think snow!!! thanks,bean

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 01-07-2000, 04:08 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Ever heard of flowmaster?

Bean -- I have heard of flowmaster and have heard good things about them. You might want to check out their website at http://www.flowmastermufflers.com/ to find out more information about them. They will also be able to tell you where you can get them locally.

post #3 of (permalink) Old 01-09-2000, 11:05 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

I put their cat back 3" exhaust system on my 92 chevy silverado.Well worth the money. Very easy install almost to easy. Picked up a few ponys and the sound is quiet but has a nice throatie sound when you nail it. Seems to help pulling the boat up hills. I bought it from summit.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 01-10-2000, 11:04 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Flowmaster makes a good product. They make a good flowing muffler in a small package that fits into tight spots like late model cars, that is their forte'.
If you have a pickup or lots of room for mounting you can do better (flow and price) using other products. I have used an Allied 3"in and out motorhome muffler on 3 different trucks and have had good results, sound great and last forever. Midas stocks them and will do the cat back install for the price of just a mailorder flowmaster. Have them open the back of the cat to 3" then go back from there 3" all the way.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode