93-94 Mach 1, good or bad?? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Snowmobile Lounge All general discussions relating to Snowmobiles

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-23-1999, 09:24 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

93-94 Mach 1, good or bad??

hi, my Dad's looking for info on 93-94 Mach 1's (PRS front suspension, C-7 rear, 670 rotax twin). any info would be great on anything related, even experiances with its suspenion and engine in other sleds, especially engine specs (hp, revving capabilty, top speed, etc). any info at all would be great, thanks a lot!

Keith
<font color=red>89/91 cr 125</font color=red>
<font color=blue>89 Yamaha SRV</font color=blue>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 12-26-1999, 10:44 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: 93-94 Mach 1, good or bad??

I had a 93 that I affectionatly called the Mach None, which I ditched after one season, for an F2000 chassis F-Z. It would get left behind indy 500's, and I sure the F-Z I replaced it with would smoke it too. The DSA suspension is much better than the older PRS. And now that the 96's with long travel suspensions, have been out for awhile, they have come down in price. I have seen 96-97 F-Z's, and MX-Z 583's with low miles here in Thunder Bay for $3500-$4500, simply because we have yet to have one day of riding yet, and no major snow is forecast for at least two weeks. I have only seen 1"-2" of snow within 100km radius of the city. It looks like we're going to have three bad years in a row for poor sleddin'. At least there will be some sweet deals come springtime.

Ken

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode