Redeye and MadMax - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Snowmobile Lounge All general discussions relating to Snowmobiles

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-07-1999, 08:31 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Redeye and MadMax

Hey! You guys must have been in a hurry. When I walked into Wellers Rich said "You were just being asked about, but I think you just missed them." I had to drop my dog off at 10:00 am in Sugarhouse, and went straight up from there. I walked in at about 10:45. He said there was 3 of you together and One of you were wearing a red shirt, we looked around, but he was pretty sure you left. Rich said we would probably all fit in together as far as ridingstyles and age etc., so I think we need to plan to get together for lunch or something. Do you both work in the Salt Lake Valley? Let me know what you think.

Adrian
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 11-07-1999, 10:29 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Redeye and MadMax

I must have just missed you. I left about 10:45, it was too busy. We went up to our cabin up Weber canyon to work on finishing the basement before winter. I went back later in the day when most of the crowds had left. Got a new fog free Ski-doo helmet, hope my RMK doesn't mind. Trying to find somewhere that will have snow for Thanksgiving. Maybe we could get together have alittle pizza and watch redeyes new sledding flicks?

post #3 of (permalink) Old 11-07-1999, 10:33 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

I must have just missed you. I left about 10:45, it was too busy. We went up to our cabin up Weber canyon to work on finishing the basement before winter. I went back later in the day when most of the crowds had left. Got a new fog free Ski-doo helmet, hope my RMK doesn't mind. Trying to find somewhere that will have snow for Thanksgiving.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 11-08-1999, 08:43 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Sorry we missed you--I had to get back down to the valley. We rolled in about 10 poked around for a few--made some purchases (oil, belts etc.) and cruised home. I work downtown and Max is up by the U. I'm up for meeting for lunch one day. It's killing me that we don't have snow. Maybe our first ride may have to be a little road trip up North. I'm ready to hop a flight to Alaska if it doesn't snow. Are you downtown during the week? Any day is fine for me.

NATE
REDEYE RACING
post #5 of (permalink) Old 11-08-1999, 08:50 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

I work on 4500 South and off of State. I guess we could meet somewhere in 2100 South and 700 East area. I know there is a RedBones up there, also there is a Chinese place called Sampan that has pretty good food. Any other ideas?

Adrian
post #6 of (permalink) Old 11-08-1999, 09:20 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

I've been to both places and am fans of both. Sampan probably has more seating and is less crowded. What kind of work do you do? I'll have to check with Madmax and see when the good Dr. is available.

NATE
REDEYE RACING
post #7 of (permalink) Old 11-08-1999, 09:40 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Sampan will work great for me. I work in Electrical Wholesale Supply of Utah's Corporate office. I do quite a few different things so an explanation of what I do is a little lengthy. How about you? And what is this "good Dr." stuff? Does Rich work at the U of U Med Center? You guys might be a little too high society to want me part of your crowd.

Adrian
post #8 of (permalink) Old 11-08-1999, 09:58 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

I can already tast the Cashew Chicken. Are the offices next to the Tire Zone? I've been in there quite a bit when I build my house. Rich is finishing his residency at the med center, but don't be fooled--he is a mechanic at heart. I don't even think he golfs--go figure. As for me I am a Brokerage Manager at a company called Ascensus Insurance Services. We are a wholesale life insurance house. Our client's are life insurance agent's. Kind of boring but it pays the bills. Don't worry about us being a little to high society--we're more just good old boys looking for some SNOW, and a reason to move to Marion! Any day of the week work better for you than another? I read this morning that Alaska has 7-8 feet already. I wonder if my wife would mind moving?

NATE
REDEYE RACING
post #9 of (permalink) Old 11-08-1999, 11:51 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

I am partial to the Fuji Beef. And yes our offices are facing The old Tire Zone store, it's now a Discount Tire. I would move to Marion as well if I could buy just one acre. I'm not into spending 100k just for property. I guess that Summit County zoning requires 3-5 acre parcials, and they tend to run 30-35k per acre. If I could find an acre, we would build in a heartbeat. Any day is good for me. How about Thursday? I'm thinking that if there is that much snow already in Alaska, we need to take some time off work. My wife has family in Anchorage, maybe I can work out room and board. HE HE! Well, let me know about Thursday.

Adrian

post #10 of (permalink) Old 11-08-1999, 02:33 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

My problem is I can't seem to get my wife to want to live up there. She keeps giving me the "Maybe when we retire, or you don't have to go to work everyday." I'll keep working on her. Thursday sounds good to me--name a time and I'll see if Rich can make it. I've got enough frequent flyer miles to get me to Alaska--If the snow is not here by mid December I'm game. Did you sell all your 500's? Are you still trying to get out of the 700? I may have someone interested in it. Let me know.

NATE
REDEYE RACING
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode