200th post!!!! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Snowmobile Lounge All general discussions relating to Snowmobiles

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-25-1999, 07:12 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

200th post!!!!

wow! i feel so honored! well not really, considering the toyota board has like 5000 posts. come people lets get things moving!!!! Well, now that we got the first sled thing covered, how about where and what you ride. this will give us a rough estimate about how many posting members we have here. I'll go first. I ride in ontario canada. i live right on a lake which connects to the beginning of the amazing OFSC trail system. I ride a 89 yamaha srv 540. GO POGOS!!!

Keith
<font color=red>89/91 cr 125</font color=red>
<font color=blue>89 Yamaha SRV</font color=blue>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-26-1999, 05:59 PM
Pete

Re: 200th post!!!!

You live on "the" lake? Is that the one with the water? I've been there... Just messin with you. I get about half of my riding for the year on an annual trip to Ontario (Dorset area). The other half is with my friends in northwestern PA. Although the trail system is crude and incomplete, it can be a lot of fun just finding a route from one place to another. I get 1500-1800 miles a year. I have a 96 Polaris XLT in need of replacement. Maybe an XC600 next year.

post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-26-1999, 06:08 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

happy?? [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Keith
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 10-26-1999, 06:54 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I think it's pretty cool to hear where various people like to ride, what they ride and everything else, because hopefully, I'd like to get out and do some riding outside of my general area someday when I can. Anyways, I'm from Idaho and like to ride around Moscow, more specifically Elk River. I also do a lot of riding in the mountains around McCall and Cascade. My goal is to get over to Island Park, West Yellowstone this winter. I hear it's great.

post #5 of (permalink) Old 10-26-1999, 08:23 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I live just outside of Edmonton Alberta. Try to do most of my riding in the mountains to the west. That would include Fernie, Golden, Revelstoke, McBride and Valemount BC. Also do some riding locally when wife says I cant go to the rocks. Cant wait to ride the new sled!

post #6 of (permalink) Old 10-26-1999, 08:25 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I like to ride my friends phazer on the lakes in IL. (around mchenery area) And can't wait to ride the 92 polaris indy 650 rxl I bought in the last month. I plan on riding in more different areas once I get my license. I am only 15 and a half. But am waiting for the snow to bust out my beast. see ya latter

post #7 of (permalink) Old 10-26-1999, 08:35 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

hey keith, great name [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]. what exactly is "the new sled"?

Keith
post #8 of (permalink) Old 10-27-1999, 10:35 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I ride approximately 800 - 1000 miles at Island Park Idaho each year and another 1000 or so in the wasatch mountain range in Utah. I relocated to Boise Idaho over the summer and will be trying out new places around McCall and Sun Valley.

Mark
PowderBound
post #9 of (permalink) Old 10-28-1999, 10:35 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

I ride mostly around McCall as well as a few other misc. places around Idaho. My ride is a 99 Summit X.

post #10 of (permalink) Old 10-29-1999, 12:01 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

I'm from Kamloops B.C. Canada. This will be my first season on a modern sled I'm looking at getting an exciter
or phazer this year.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode