Delivery Dates of new 144" Track Kits - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Snowmobile Lounge All general discussions relating to Snowmobiles

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-15-1999, 01:55 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Delivery Dates of new 144\" Track Kits

Just a note, yesterday I was at my dealer in Yreka, Ca. and was putting together a new 700 RMK and a 45th Anniversary 700 XC Special. The dealer got a fax from Polaris as to the delivery date of the 144" track kit. They will be sent out on the 30th of this month. With delivery about 5 to 7 days later. All we need now is snow to try out the new kits. If anyone has anymore info, please post. Think snow, winter rules and let the sledding begin.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-15-1999, 09:09 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Delivery Dates of new 144\" Track Kits

I've been in touch with my dealer about them in western Montana. He's already gotten the 144" tracks, and said today that the extensions will be in any day. I'm putting one on my '00 rmk 700. He will install it for $500 with a trade in of the existing track and rails and if I decide to do it myself he gets $350 with trade. To buy it outright would be only $500, then maybe you could get $350 or so for the track from somebody. Who knows? It sounds like a good deal to me. We got a couple of inches today in the Bitterroots!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode