MXZ 600... MXZ 800 - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Snowmobile Lounge All general discussions relating to Snowmobiles

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-07-1999, 12:34 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

MXZ 600... MXZ 800

Has anyone modded the new 600 twin engine from Ski Doo? I am thinking about a trail-port&pipe package... just wondering if anyone has done this or knows someone who has. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Maybe I will just wait for Ski Doo to come out with a MXZ 800! Anyone heard of any rumors??? I know Polaris has one and that Cat has one on the way (within the next year or two), but Ski Doo? Anyone know anything?? I hope they don't go the same route Polaris did--making it only available as a mountain sled. Speaking of which, how much does that RMK 800 weigh in at??

Just trying to start some conversation, seems that the site has slowed dramatically...

LATER,
Adam

MXZ 600
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-24-1999, 02:04 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: MXZ 600... MXZ 800

I just got back from Bombardier Limited in Valcourt Saturday night. It is very much true of the MXZ800. Our factory tour saw the MXZ800 Cowls and the prototype on display that they have made by hand. You should have seen all the hoods hangin up above the assembly line. They will be in production very soon. My favorite quote is if it ain't YELLOW Don't Ride it!!!

post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-26-1999, 11:47 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: MXZ 600... MXZ 800

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]<font color=yellow> SWEET! I heard from another source (claims he has ridden it) that they will offer a summit 800 first (like Polaris did) then come out with a mxz 800 the following year. If you have already seen the MXZ 800 hoods, then they must be coming out on the MXZ! I hope so... either way, I will wait a year before I buy one. If you find out any specs as far as HP and Torque, please let me know! Thanks.</font color=yellow>

Adam [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
[email protected]

MXZ 600
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode