ChadLeising.com, Determined, Fearless, Unstoppable - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Short Course Racing Forum to talk about Short Course Racing from coast to coast. National, regional, local.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-09-2009, 12:15 PM Thread Starter
Apprentice

ChadLeising.com, Determined, Fearless, Unstoppable

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Corona, CA (December 9th, 2009)

ChadLeising.com, Determined, Fearless, Unstoppable

We are proud to announce that ChadLeising.com has gone live. Most cannot confidently say that they are familiar with Chad ’s career. The new website is the key to changing that. Easy to navigate, ChadLeising.com is heavily geared towards activating fans and a youth following.

“Take a few minutes to read through my bio. It is not the story you’d expect and it was difficult to compile how I got into the short course scene. My goal with the website was to present that story while keeping enthusiasts interested and entertained. To fill in all the blanks, and that’s exactly what we did. I was not always a driver, and for the longest time I could only be a fan of the sport of which I am a big part of today. I remember being so excited after the races that I’d run home to check out my favorite driver’s websites. I looked up to these guys, they were my hero’s. I always wanted to learn more, but unfortunately many were outdated and just did not translate the action from the track. To this day, I am still a fan of this sport. Without the loyal fans we have, our sport wouldn’t exist. The fans are everything to me and when I say everything, I really mean it. I built this website for them."

Produced by Built By Media, the dynamic web formula is marketed towards attracting enthusiasts and converting them into fans. This cutting edge website integrates direct feeds of media and social networking such as Twitter, Facebook, Myspace, and RSS. Each function and component drives ChadLeising.com with constant activity.

The website users can access a full media gallery, participate with an interactive blog, meet each individual team member and find out what is going on at the Hart and Huntington Race Shop. For more of the day to day antics you can follow Leising’s Twitter at Chad Leising (ChadLeising) on Twitter or view the latest twitter messages right on the sight.

“Take a few minutes and check out my new site, I’d truly appreciate it” Chad Leising

Chad Leising

The next stop on the schedule has been postponed 1 week due to recent so-cal storming. Leising will enter this event with the very same focus and meticulous preparation that powered #17 SuperLite all year. Chad and Premiere Motorsports Group will feature Mav TV and Hart and Huntington as the Title Sponsor for the race scheduled December 18th and 19th at the Lake Elsinore Track. “This is going to be a great race,” said Leising after a recent test session.”Bill Smith and Craig Stevens have the truck dialed. I cannot wait to grab a piece of the 35 thousand dollar purse which is only paid out to the top 3 finishers.” Chad has accumulated more cash winnings than any other competitor with 15 podiums in the first two years of racing short course including seven podium finishes this year, nine top 5 finishes, and 2nd overall in the 2009 SuperLite Series.

MAV TV has joined Lucas Oil Off Road’s “2009 Super Team Of The Year” as the title sponsor for PMG during the Challenge Cup. Competing in 4 divisions with 5 race cars, the MAV TV Hart and Huntington drivers will be giving the rest of the field a run for the money. With one goal in mind, Premiere Motorsports Group is looking forward to closing out 2009 on top of the podium.

Follow us on Twitter at @hartoffroadteam for all the teams latest news and events.
For more information on Premiere Motorsports Group and the Hart and Huntington Offroad Team go to
Premiere Motorsports Group - Welcome to our New Website and Online Store!

This professional motorsports organization is the product of numerous individuals and support of strong companies brought together to create an offroad racing powerhouse. The brands like Hart & Huntington, Lucas Oil, Geico Powersports, General Tire , Liquid Graphics, Alltrade, Chronic Tacos, Flawless Vodka, Weekend Warrior Water, K&N Air Filters, and Simpson Race Products will ensure a number of achievements & results throughout the 2009 season. Additional support from King Shocks, VP Racing Fuels, KMC Wheels, Gator Wraps, JSTAR Motors, National Concrete Cutting, Century Collusion Center , NRGX, Screen Works, Corona Millworks Racing, Blurred Motion, and constantly through the season compounds the sustainability of racing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
chad leising, general tire, hart and huntington, lucas oil off road, short course racing

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode