Warehouse Hobbies boat for sale!!!!!! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
RC-Nitro For discussion of off-road, gas (Nitro) powered, radio controlled model vehicles.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-23-2001, 11:28 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Warehouse Hobbies boat for sale!!!!!!

See Pics.I have a used yellow warehouse hobbies boat for sale.. It is about 5'long, has a chainsaw (homelite) water cooled motor, water cooled exhaust tuned pipe, throws a 6' rooster tail, top speed is around 45-50 mph!!!! This thing looks brand new and has been taken care of!! I have only ran about 7 tanks of gas thru it. I keep it waxed and oiled---no rust, yellow in color--looks sharp. I can send pics if anyone is interested. I always use after run oil in the motor when I'm done. This boat came pre assembled. I haven't even tried to lean it out. The factory sets it to run rich to break it in (goes slower). That has always been fast enough for me. But you can lean it out and go even faster. Gets on plane instantly! Truly an awesome boat. It cost me $1200, but I will sell it for $850. Serious e-mails only. I still have the receipt. You can see these boats at http://www.whobbies.com/

This is the enforcer team pro.

FOR SALE35,4.11,posi.FOR TRADE: 35x12.50 SSR wanted 35x14boggers.John-89YJ-350V8,35" SSR's, EFI,revolvers,shackle reversal,SYE,cv shaft, 4.11,locked front D30, rocklock,8.8,2"body, TJ flares.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 04-01-2001, 01:00 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Warehouse Hobbies boat for sale!!!!!!

which model is it? Which engine/drive does it have ?

post #3 of (permalink) Old 04-02-2001, 08:27 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

It is the team xp Pro. Yellow in color.

FOR SALE35,4.11,posi.FOR TRADE: 35x12.50 SSR wanted 35x14boggers.John-89YJ-350V8,35" SSR's, EFI,revolvers,shackle reversal,SYE,cv shaft, 4.11,locked front D30, rocklock,8.8,2"body, TJ flares.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 04-02-2001, 09:02 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

It is the enforcer model. Team XP Pro. I think there is a team xp and then a pro series. It is the team xp with the pro outdrive system if that makes sense. One of the boats had a offset prop for racing oval tracks -- turns much better one way versus the other. So I opted for the team xp with the pro motor. This way the prop is in the middle and it turns equally both directions. Because I wanted to run this in large ponds and lakes and have great manuvering ability. Which it does. I have a 1990 VIP ski boat that goes about 40 mph. My father in law was driving the VIP and I was operating my enforcer from inside the VIP. I could outrun the VIP ski boat!!!!!! It was cool to be cruising that fast and look over beside the ski boat and see this R/C boat. I'd slow down and jump his wakes. This boat really performs!

post #5 of (permalink) Old 04-11-2001, 11:52 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

pics

Attached Files
File Type: doc 64-393585-rcboatpic1.doc (80.5 KB, 17 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode