Post deleted by ARD - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
RC-Nitro For discussion of off-road, gas (Nitro) powered, radio controlled model vehicles.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-31-2000, 04:20 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Post deleted by ARD

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-31-2000, 11:04 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Advise me

I'll sell you a Losi GTX with many hop ups, MIP clutch, Mip pipe, Ofna factory modified engine, Futaba Magnum Junior Tekin micro reciever, starter, glow ignitor, and a ton of spare parts for three hundred. It is a fun and exciting hobby, I just don't have the time for it anymore, with school and My 82 toy, for some reason I just keep spending more time with it. The problem is that it is not the greatest beginners rig with a two needle carb and seperate Idle, it takes a little time to learn how to tune these engines. I am personally partial to 1/10 scale stadium trucks and would recomend the Associated RC10gt RTR for a beginner who doesn't have much experience,yet wants a truck they can still compete with.
If you wantmore info oon my truck, or any help at all just drop me a line at [email protected]
$500 sounds about right for getting into the hobby unless you can find a good deal used. Good luck.

Quit Honking, I'm reloading!
post #3 of (permalink) Old 11-01-2000, 09:42 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Post deleted by ARD

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 11-02-2000, 12:49 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Advise me

yea you can definitely get into the hobby for that. kinda depends on what you want. there are buggys, stadium trucks, offroad trucks, onroad cars, etc... personally i like the offroad trucks (as im sure many people do on this OFFROAD board [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]) but i just got into this hobby and bought my first real RC about 2 months ago and i got the Traxxas Nitro Stampede. complete, ready to run it was right at $300 and for another $100 im getting the tuned pipe and some aluminum chassis parts, ungraded shocks, etc.. for it. im sure you will be happy once you get one - its a blast!!

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img] Mike ~
vote to protect your rights as AMERICANS - vote BUSH!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode