starting trouble - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
RC-Nitro For discussion of off-road, gas (Nitro) powered, radio controlled model vehicles.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-06-2006, 03:59 AM
gt13

starting trouble

hey guys
i have just got myself a dv models tx2 4wd buggy and am having some problems with getting it started when i first start it it idle's for about 10 seconds then just goes dead in an attempt to fix this problem i now cannot start it at all i have set it to run as rich as it can and then tightened up the screw with half turns until it was as lean as it could go but i still cannot seem to get it right does someone have this same buggy and have they had the same problem or does any one have any tips that might help me get it right
remember i cannot get it to start at all atm

*Edit*
sorry guys i gotgot to put my engine model
Force 21R/ABC
i have set it up as factory as well but yeah still nothing
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 01-13-2007, 01:09 PM
eightsec4life

Re: starting trouble

hello i have 2 rc nitro if you got it bran new the way it came it should have pre set for the fisrt break in runs have u done this? u also needing it to break in running idleing for a period of 1 hr ive done this with my tmaxx and my evader and evo, u said it wont run at all u should have got a manual that came with the buggy read that and see what settings u need it to be on i know my evo during winter runs 1 1/2 turns out and the speed idler need to be set too 3/4 turn in if you cant find it in your manual look it up on the main website that makes them and they will have a manual there that will help u good luck!
post #3 of (permalink) Old 12-23-2010, 12:42 AM
Novice

you need to re-route the fuel line to avoid "humps" where air bubbles can get trapped - use tiny cable ties to secure the fuel line if needed.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode