pre runner bumpers. - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Prerunner Cars & Trucks Discussion about Off-Road Prerunner Cars & Trucks 2 or 4-Wheeldrive

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-30-2001, 06:18 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

pre runner bumpers.

I have an 87 4x4 and I am looking to possibly get a pre runner style bumper to go on it. I dont want one that stucks out alot. I currently have IFS so I would want a nice looking skidplate to go with it. Anyone have any pics of some toys with a nice skidplate/bumper combo or links to them>??

1987 toy4x4 X-cab
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 04-30-2001, 07:43 PM
VORRA#65

Re: pre runner bumpers.

Iv'e got alot of pictures, just can't get em to you right now-but soon. My tubing bender came in two weeks ago, and I'm in the middle of swapping the motor out in my 84. Soooo-I'll get some pictures to you asap.Where are you located?
No Bio??

post #3 of (permalink) Old 04-30-2001, 08:05 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I am located in San Antonio, Tx. I just updated the BIO so everything is current and gives a lil info about myself. Thx for helping me out with those pics man, appreciate it.

1987 toy4x4 X-cab
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 04-30-2001, 11:11 PM
VORRA#65

OK, Mudman. Now that your'e lickin your chops with all those other pages that everybody turned you onto.Go here and check out these.
http://www.millersfabrication.com/prerunner.html
I got my tube bender a couple of weeks ago, and if your'e interested you could design your own-send me the prints and I'll bend you one up. Take those prices and cut them in half. Not in it to get rich, just enjoy the fab work.Check out my page, I built my 5 car with a 20 yr. old Hausfeld Manual Bender. It's up to you. Steels cheap.
Hope you enjoy the samples.I kinda like the the F350 setup, real sano. I've got alot more pic's. Let me know

post #5 of (permalink) Old 06-07-2001, 08:55 PM
Addict

check out carparts.com
fill in the info on your truck and at the next screen type in 'bumpers' as a keyword to search for.
You will get some smittybuilt (****tybuilt!) bumpers - i hear they are kind of weak - but you could look at them for ideas and then design your own.

"...really, I can do this"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode