S-10 Prerunner - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Prerunner Cars & Trucks Discussion about Off-Road Prerunner Cars & Trucks 2 or 4-Wheeldrive

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-07-2006, 01:50 PM
hobocob86

S-10 Prerunner

Everyone claims its a bad idea, but I'd like to build an S-10 Prerunner. I've got an 88 with a 305, 350 turbo trans, and 4.10's. From what I'm told I'm on the right track. now i need to get a better idea of how i'd like to set up the suspension. If anyone has any pictures or suggestions, that'd be great.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 08:33 PM
BajAMec63

Re: S-10 Prerunner

wow! sounds like a fun project [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] i would just do your research. finding long travel bolt-ons for your set-up will not be easy. best route is find long travel parts that match your rear suspension which im sure came out of a different truck. and do the same with the front. i dont know a whole lot about what your plans will be but hopefully there are others on here to help you along the way. Good luck
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode