bumpers and bed supports - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Prerunner Cars & Trucks Discussion about Off-Road Prerunner Cars & Trucks 2 or 4-Wheeldrive

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-15-2003, 04:49 PM
4xbrian

bumpers and bed supports

I'm looking for a quality pre-runner front bumper and a pair of bed suppots for my '95 Tacoma... Anyone know any good sites where they have prices listed? If not, who would you reccomend? Ive looked at protrux, camburg, fabtech, downey,.... I dont live in socal so I have to order everything.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-31-2003, 04:53 PM
Journeyman

Re: bumpers and bed supports

I got a good prerunner bumper for my 99 Tacoma from Duffco Enterprises at www.duffcoenterprises.com . Their standard prerunner bumper is made of .090" wall by 1.5" O.D. mild steel round tubing, is fully powdercoated, and comes with a 1/4" thick aluminum skid plate and two light tabs. I had them make mine out of .120" wall for a little added strength. It bolts up to the front of the frame. I had a local welder fabricate some stronger mounting brackets and support braces for a more solid mount and am real pleased with it. They're in So Cal. The bumper came to my door in Texas one month later after I placed the order, just as they promised it would.

Another good source is De Mello Offroad. I think their website is www.demellooffroad.com, but I'm not exactly sure about that.

As for bed supports, I'm pretty sure either one of them can make you a set.

Hope this helps.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode