long travel for a toyota - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Prerunner Cars & Trucks Discussion about Off-Road Prerunner Cars & Trucks 2 or 4-Wheeldrive

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-10-2003, 04:24 PM Thread Starter
Enthusiast

long travel for a toyota

im think of going with esb fabs long travel kit i bielve it has 13" but i think im going to need coil overs. what do you guys recommend???
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 07-15-2003, 09:42 AM
cleartoy

Re: long travel for a toyota

I like SAWs. Other people like the other 3. For me it came down to what i could afford and what features i got for my money. Call your local shop and see what they keep instock and for what price.

Ive found that the small shops have the best prices, but larger retailers often jack up the prices. I would think it would be the other way around, but what do i know.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 07-16-2003, 12:56 PM Thread Starter
Enthusiast

I really dont have to many good offroad shops around here. we have some of the basics in az, but they only sell "LIFT KITS" which there is noway im going to buy a plan lift kit. but where ever I see shock prices SAW/s are always the most expenisve and King seem to be the least expensive and all I have heard was good about them... Finally do you think i would and a dual rate coil over for esb fabs kit????? thanks for your time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 07-18-2003, 08:26 PM
cleartoy

I think i gave you some links of where to buy shocks in CA. Some will ship. If not, just buy direct from the manufacturer.

Not sure what your asking about the dual rate coilover. Thats what i reccomend no matter whos kit you get.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode