Just Plain Need A Life
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
What Would You Pay For a New Ranger Prerunner?
We are contimplating a prerunner project at Off-Road.com where we start with a brand new, Ford Ranger XLT, Xtracab struck with AC, 4.0, Mp3 Stereo and Manual trans. When the project is complete we will sell the truck.
Tentatively We'll add the following:
1) H&M Suspension front kit (or equivalent) that yields over 13 inches of useable travel with Fox internal bypass shocks or similar.
2) 4-link rear suspension with Fox, Internal bypass shocks or similar.
3) Front to back cage. Retain stock instrument panel and all door and window controls. Retain access to rear seat. Prerunner style bumpers front and rear.
4) Fiberglass fenders front and rear painted to match vehicle.
5) Beadlock rims and BFG tires.
6) Mastercraft or Beard seats.
7) 5-point harness.
All fabrication work outside of kit components performed by Jason Papa at Dirt Junky off-road in Vegas.
Financing available. Insurance available.