Pilots vs. Fl350 - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Pilot & Odyssey All messages on Honda Pilot's Odyssey's and other Small Sand Cars.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-20-2000, 06:52 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Pilots vs. Fl350

Hi if and when I get enough bred toghether I will buy one or the other of these but if someone could tell me the pros and cons of each I would know which one I want to have!!!

Thanks

*Quote the Raven "Nevermore,Nevermore"*[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 01-20-2000, 07:02 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Pilots vs. Fl350

"Who's that rapping on my door"

The 350 is about 3000 less than a pilot. A pilot starts at about 5000 and then goes up from there. The 350 is great for what it is, it will do alot of stuff. You can modify it all you want etc. Yet some parts are starting to get hard to find, yet you just have to look. The pilot is the best, with numerous aftermarket setups such as long travel suspension, a CR500 kit, etc. I own a 350 and love it, yet I am always on the look out for a reasonably priced pilot aka around 5000. There is nothing wrong with the 350 though, I like mine and right now I would keep it until the right opportunity arose. Though me and my brothers are not stock and many mods on them, which make the difference.

Mike Chirpich

Visit my Odyssey Homepage. Tons of info on the Odyssey http://350odyssey.homestead.com
post #3 of (permalink) Old 05-26-2000, 05:50 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Pilots vs. Fl350

I want to buy a 350 ody but can't find one I would buy the pilot cause it is liquid cooled and it will probably last you longer, although I don't have one I know enough not to buy a fl250 they are peices of [censored] I am constantly fixing my friends odys and it
usually ends up them havingto buy a whole new engine from honda. Which gets pretty expensive.
I need info on 350's and by the way Mike, I tried to go to your page but It didn't work for some reason???
Thanx

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode