Fl 350 parts ???? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Pilot & Odyssey All messages on Honda Pilot's Odyssey's and other Small Sand Cars.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-18-2002, 04:13 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Fl 350 parts ????

I'm looking to buy a fl350 ody.. ,but would like to know where to look for parts.I have my eye on one that needs to be rebuilt,i want to build one with after market parts to keep up with my brother and best friends quads.Also would like to better the suspension cause ive learned over the years it's not always how fast it is but how it hooks up or keeps the tires on the ground.

Im in a wheel chair and think a fl 350 will get me out there where my brothers and friend are with out have to be a rider.I was building a suzuki samurai for me but im going to sell or trade the two zuks plus everything i have for my zuk project and work on getting to know the fl 350 or pilot like i know the zuks.Any one want to trade???

Any links or info on where i can look for aftermarket parts would be great.Thanks Turk...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-10-2002, 03:32 AM
Enthusiast

Re: Fl 350 parts ????

from what i saw when i worked in the parts dept at the honda shop here in town parts are a lot easier to find for the fl250. you might be better off with one of those. also since they made them for more years a fl250 would probobly be easier to find.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode