mods to a brand spankin' new kfx 700 - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Performance ATV Mods Discussion of ATV Performance Modifications.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-28-2005, 01:26 AM
force697

mods to a brand spankin\' new kfx 700

New to this e forum so I hope u can all bear with me for asking questions you've probably seen *&*&^ times! So here goes. What are the best pipes for the kfx 700? dual or single? Would a clutch kit be the 1st thing to install? What are the brands that I should consider? Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 09-06-2005, 06:45 PM
NinetySeven

Re: mods to a brand spankin\' new kfx 700

Check out the HMF dual system for the 700, it has pretty colors and great perfromance. Also, the alien exhaust has high ratings as well. Clutch kits are going to be nice for you considering it's an automatic. You might want a new air filter, and bigger carbs as well. Check out
http://www.cycleworksracing.net/
post #3 of (permalink) Old 01-21-2006, 04:53 PM
Ohio V-Force

Re: mods to a brand spankin\' new kfx 700

I purchased the HMF kit came w/ Dual pipes air filter & Jet Kit $499.99 huge gains. Don't waste your money on the clutch kit, I have raced several 700's w/ clutch kits he will get me off the start but in the end same result I'm in front. They help off the start but die quickly. Your best purchase is the HMF duals & dyna Tek CDI box, talk about arm ripping power.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 12-27-2008, 09:06 PM

kfx700 mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by force697 View Post
New to this e forum so I hope u can all bear with me for asking questions you've probably seen *&*&^ times! So here goes. What are the best pipes for the kfx 700? dual or single? Would a clutch kit be the 1st thing to install? What are the brands that I should consider? Thanks!
i have a 2004 kfx700, it has big gun dual exhaust,dyna jet carb kit,k&n air filter and lid,pro comp cdi box,4 degree key, and a clutch kit. they all do something to help performance. it all depends on the money that you want to spend. and yes a clutch kit will work to help if it has the right weights and springs. you have to get the clutch set up for the way that you ride. mine runs good but for these people who say that there kfx700s have arm ripping power, they have never driven a real race quad.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode