Off Roading Forums banner

The ultimate ATV buyer's guide

1K views 0 replies 0 participants last post by  quadgeek 
G
#1 ·
The ultimate ATV buyer\'s guide

Hi,

My name is Ash and I have been ATVing for last 1 year. I must confess that I am now addicted to ATVing. A few weeks ago I decided to buy a new ATV; however, I couldn't finalize one so far. I read specs and reviews of various ATV models on the internet and various publications. Every ATV manufacturer claims his machines to be the best and people have different views.

I realized that there are thousands of people like me who struggle with deciding which machine to buy. The current buyer's guides available on the internet are good but have their own limitations. I decided to develop a comprehensive buyer's guide based on the knowledge of people who actually own and use the ATVs rather than what manufacturers claim.

I therefore developed this survey. I request all of you to please take a few minutes and participate in this survey and help me develop this buyer's guide for thousands of new people who want to join the ATVing community.

I spent several hours (for no money) designing this survey and will be spending several more hours consolidating and analyzing the data. I am requesting just a few minutes of your time to answer the questions in the survey. Please be so kind to share your thoughts and invite new people to the ATVing community.

The results of this survey will be made available to whoever needs it. I will post it on various online forums and if there are too many requests, I will post it on one server and request people to download it.

Thanks very much for your help in advance. If you have any questions/comments/doubts/suggestions, please feel free to write me an e-mail on quadgeek2004@yahoo.com

PLEASE SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE……Participate in the survey.

Best Wishes and Happy ATVing,
Quadgeek

Link to the survey (Please copy-paste it in a new browser window if the link is not active):

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=21204516016

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.