Raptor 660 - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Performance ATV Mods Discussion of ATV Performance Modifications.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-20-2004, 10:24 PM
Coochie

Raptor 660

Hey...im a lil new with this whole quadding thing i got myself a raptor 660 L.E. last year...its a 2002 and i was wondering what kind of mods i can do to it to get better performance i was thinking on putting a HMF performance pipe on it but im not sure how that would effect it....and i was wondering about a port and polish and maybe some booster bottles....if someone who has a lil bit of experence would write or respond to this id be glad [img]images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/givemebeer.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-21-2004, 12:09 AM
Addict

Re: Raptor 660

do a search
it'll take you hours or days to read all that has already been said about this
post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-22-2004, 01:28 PM
Coochie

what are u talking about 42's and 44"....what now...?? and if u can hook me up with some web sites that would be great too [img]images/graemlins/givemebeer.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 02-25-2004, 06:36 PM

If you are new to riding, and bought a Raptor. I would suggest for now you stay away from pipes and booster bottles. Spend you money on a good helemt, you will most likely need it!
post #5 of (permalink) Old 02-29-2004, 06:34 PM
briankgray

The first thing I did was drop to a 12 tooth front sprocket to help the dead space between first and second. The '02 isn't as bad as the '01, but it still helps for woods riding and wheelies. I also put a Pro Design, Pro Flow intake on mine. It keeps the dust out a lot better than the junk stock air filter and box...Plus, I think it freed up the motor a bit. I am just finishing up putting a complete Yoshimura exhaust and jet kit on mine. I'll let you know how it is, once I get it up and running again.
post #6 of (permalink) Old 03-01-2004, 10:33 AM
Coochie

Yea man that stuff all sounds great and [bleep] but im from canada...not sure where ur from...and i have no idea how to order that [bleep] and where to even start looking for stuff like that and all that stuff u did to your tor must of cost you a pretty penny...did it not?...but if u got some websites or phone numbers of places that i can trust not to rip me off ...cause if i get ripped off ill ****in flip....so if you could get me some of that [bleep] asap...would be great...thx [img]images/graemlins/givemebeer.gif[/img]
post #7 of (permalink) Old 03-02-2004, 02:29 AM
raptor_rider

you can go to Alba whom I do alot of bus. or monster quad whom I also do alot of business with also, and monster quad is in N. Idaho so the shipping wouldnt be as much, they Both are real reputable and can get anything you want or need
post #8 of (permalink) Old 03-02-2004, 05:35 AM
briankgray

If you know what you want, I've had really good luck with www.moto-man.com. They are in Michigan, so shipping shouldn't be that bad. They're real helpful over the phone too. Plus, their prices are unbeatable.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode