look funny? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Performance ATV Mods Discussion of ATV Performance Modifications.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-11-2004, 09:09 PM
carp

look funny?

I am kind of tight on money for my warrior. My warrior has stock gold rims. I am looking for something else thats lighter and better performing. Since money is low i am looking for a rear package and I was wondering if it would look funny with silver rear rims and gold front rims?
-carp
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-12-2004, 09:27 PM

Re: look funny?

not nearly as funny as it would look with bald or flat rear tires. [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Are those gold wheels just painted, or are they anodized? You might be able to strip them and polish the fronts up if it's just paint,or you might be able to find aluminum wheels for the front from a atv salvage place like East Coast ATV that would fit your budget. Good Luck. [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-17-2004, 05:08 PM
carp

here is a pic. they are anodized if you cant see it. it is kind of muddy lol.

-kyle [img]images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1264239-kyles warrior.JPG (42.6 KB, 84 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 02-18-2004, 08:52 PM

Problem solved, just get the polished aluminum wheels you want, then just ride it thru the same mud puddle you went thru before taking that pic, and the silver rear wheels will match the gold front ones. lol [img]images/graemlins/RockOn.gif[/img]
post #5 of (permalink) Old 02-19-2004, 04:38 PM
carp

i cant figure out how to run the site at eastcoastatv.com so i am looking for a place to buy an exhaust i am looking for something cheap.OF COURSE [img]images/graemlins/thud.gif[/img] i was wondering if someone could give me some info on some good choices that are easy on the wallet

thanks
-kyle [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
post #6 of (permalink) Old 02-19-2004, 05:12 PM

Ok I checked the East Coast ATV site for stock Warrior wheels and they wanted about twice as much for stock wheels ($70+each) as a good set of aftermarket ones would cost, so that's a waste of time lol. As for exhaust choices, I think your best bet would be to check Ebay. I just looked thru my Rocky Mountain ATV catalog, and just a slip-on silencer for a Warrior will cost $200 or more new, and at least another $100 if you wanted the headpipe too.
post #7 of (permalink) Old 02-20-2004, 12:29 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I have a 2002 warrior. I bought all my tires thru www.RockyMountainatv.com they are hands down the best parts supplier. Best Prices, polite, and always ontime!
The have package wheel deals. Just select your model and make at top of screen, select year, go to tire wheel packages.
I also have an FMF MegaMax-II exhaust with Pro-Design filter kit. Made a noticeable difference. Just read my profile to see all of my mods.
I will attach a pic of it, but its left side so you won't really see the exhaust. Maybe I can find a older pic with less mod's that showed the exhaust too.

Good Luck [img]images/graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1265658-Warrior Upgraded.JPG (94.9 KB, 35 views)
post #8 of (permalink) Old 02-20-2004, 12:30 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

here's a previous pic showing FMF
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1265659-Triples right.JPG (55.6 KB, 39 views)
post #9 of (permalink) Old 02-22-2004, 04:10 PM
carp

Thanks sprague i appreciate all the help. i have heard that rocky mountain is lower than anyone else.

Triple, i just bought a top end gasket kit because if your sitting on the wheeler.. the left corner closest to you on the head. the gasket is leaking. when i get it i am going to put it in myself. i was wondering if anything like this has happened to you. i have heard it happen before.

if you looked at my pic before. i wondered if anyone else has seen a colored warrior like mine. the sticker kits that you can buy would never match up to it. and i am too cheap for new plastics. if you cant tell because the mud. the kid who had it before power washed some of the stickers off so it says like Y MA A and stuff like that.

-kyle [img]images/graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
post #10 of (permalink) Old 02-25-2004, 06:53 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Haven't had any problems with my Warrior. Runs like a raped Ape!! [img]images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode