Header & Pipe for Predator 500 - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Performance ATV Mods Discussion of ATV Performance Modifications.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-27-2003, 07:34 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Header & Pipe for Predator 500

Someone please give me some info on where to get the best pipe for the predator. This is getting very old looking for mods for this qaud. What the Hell is taking so long? THEBODY., [img]images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 03-03-2003, 04:29 PM
GTA

Re: Header & Pipe for Predator 500

Trinity has a head pipe & silencer setup for $499. They were supposed to start shipping the third week of Feb. I have one coming and will post when it arrives.
HERE.
Visit their website to view it and the dyno results
post #3 of (permalink) Old 03-06-2003, 07:22 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

GTA,

Thanks for the info. I checked out the stage4 exhaust system looks very high qaulity. I like the Horsepower gain and Tq. This could be the pipe I get.

THEBODY. [img]images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 03-08-2003, 09:56 PM
Mopar

[img]images/graemlins/burnout.gif[/img] There are a few other pipes out also. FMF, BigGun, and White Brothers (WB makes the Polaris Pure Sports pipe). I am waiting to see if Yoshimura titanium comes out soon or not. Or DMC Alien? [img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]
post #5 of (permalink) Old 03-14-2003, 06:29 PM
Mopar

[img]images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img] Just to let you know that I contacted Yoshimura yesterday and was told that they are "prototyping" for the Preds now. And that both the Stainless and Titananium systems will be available in less than a month. I know that both are a little pricey but, they the Ti has a unique sound that mild steel just cant touch. Plus the weight savings! Just cant wait. [img]images/graemlins/burnout.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/burnout.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
post #6 of (permalink) Old 03-26-2003, 05:47 AM
Mopar

[img]images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Just got an e-mail from Yoshimura. They said their system will be out in 2 - 6 weeks. [img]images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
post #7 of (permalink) Old 04-30-2003, 10:34 PM
Mopar

[img]images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]Got new e-mail from Yosh today. The Ti system is due for release in a few days now. The #'s are TRS 2550157-SA for the full system and TRS 2550152-SA for the Carbon fiber silencer option. <font color="blue"> </font color> YAHOO !!!!!! [img]images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
post #8 of (permalink) Old 06-20-2003, 11:54 PM
Mopar

The latest from Yosh, which has yet to arrive, is that they bent the tubing on the first run from the mill. So now they say will be around 21 July or so. I guess another month is not that bad considering that for my '86 GSXR750 I waited 2 years for the Supertrapp Superlight stainless system. When it comes I'll post the results. [img]images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
post #9 of (permalink) Old 06-28-2003, 08:37 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Check this out!!!

http://www.lteracing.com/allmodelspi.../polaris.shtml
post #10 of (permalink) Old 09-12-2003, 11:28 PM
Mopar

[img]images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]Finnally got the Yosh pipe on. Came in wednesday and got it on thursday. It's alittle on the load side but it sounds great and runs teriffic!! Going to check on the Tech kit option, in a mag article for the Z400's, the small tip was more quiet and made more HP &amp; torque too! [img]images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img] <font color="blue"> Got to love it </font color> ! ! ! [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode