slip on pro-circuit pipe - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Performance ATV Mods Discussion of ATV Performance Modifications.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-08-2003, 12:02 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

slip on pro-circuit pipe

can anybody tell me on what size i need to put in a [img]images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img] main jet and needle.on stock air box.i need for the slip on pipe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-08-2003, 12:05 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: slip on pro-circuit pipe

YOU DIDNT SAY WITH WHAT PIPE?
[img]images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img] <font color="blue"> </font color> SORRY ITS A SLIP ON PRO CIRCUIT [img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img] <font color="black"> </font color>
post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-09-2003, 12:15 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

I'm afraid that re-jetting is a little more complicated than merely throwing main jet sizes around. Much depends on your elev,. other airflow modifications done or planned, and also just on the particular needs of your own engine. Only your own engine can give you a real answer to the question. It does that after a thorough test ride &amp; plug reading
Also, a different jet needle isn't necessary and normally it is not even necessary to change its position from stock, which normally is the 3rd position.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 02-09-2003, 07:16 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

You didn't read my post-New T-4 WOW!!!!-so, I tell ya the same thing I said in the post.
I live and ride in southwest Ohio, around 1000' above sea level. Last week, I put a new T-4 on my 2001 400ex. I have a stock airbox, and filter (soon to be either twin air, or UNI filter). I am running a 155 main jet, and a 45 pilot jet. The pilot is too rich, and I am going back to the dealer to get a 42. I tried adjusting the fuel screw, but ended up at ~1 turn out, which means that I'm too rich. the Ideal fuel screw setting is like 2-2.5 turns out. Anyway the bike now flat gets with the program from the midrange on up [img]images/graemlins/burnout.gif[/img], and sounds cooler than hell!!!! [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I think I might trade my extra spark arrester(don't ask), for a smaller end cap to gain some low-end. I have no internal engine mods yet, but am planning on a std. bore wiseco piston kit, and an XR400 cam sometime next winter. then a header, and then this and then that and then some more......
(Sounds expensive huh?)
post #5 of (permalink) Old 02-10-2003, 08:38 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Gotta pay to play [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode