No Obama - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
The NOT-Off-Road Lounge Talk any topic NOT related to Off-Road vehicles. ESTABLISHED COMMUNITY MEMBERS ONLY - NO SPAMMERS.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-29-2008, 03:16 AM
Bob4x4

No Obama

If Obama is elected gas prices will skyrocket. He is opposed to drilling, and so is Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi. With Obama in the White House his arab buddies will know the USA will not drill. They will jack up the price of oil out of site. Please don't vote for Obama.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-29-2008, 08:58 AM
Addict

There are SO MANY reasons to not vote for Osama. Some economists are saying that his econonomics don't make sense in that they will surpress the economy even worse than it already is. In fact, many agree fear of Osama's redistribution of wealth and burdensome health plan politics is in part responsible for the lack of economic recovery, and if elected will crush small business. The current banking crash was caused by THE GOVERNMENT forcing banks to make loans to people that would not be able to afford them ( started under Carter and expanded under Clinton ) and the government was backing those loans. When the people defaulted on those loans the government programs were bakrupted leaving the banks holding the bag.

I work for a small business in the construction industry. I'm not rich by any means. I'm 38 with a wife and 3 kids. I do work hard for everything I have and am proud of it. I have never collected unemployment or welfare in my life. I was out on a L and I injury and did recieve money from that. it was just short of enough to cover my bills. I'm smart enough to see that social security will not be there for us when I retire. From what I understand, under Obama, I will be taxed extra because I am saving for retirement. I don't want to be the government's charity. I believe in the free market system. I don't believe in long term welfare. I do believe in helping people to get back on there feet.

I have to go to work now.Obama is connected with a voting fraud scam. I will not be voting for Obama
post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-31-2008, 03:08 PM

Your are preaching to the choir my friend. I could not a agree more with what you said. And if the Dems are in charge of everything that means the environmentalist wackos will have more say so. It will only be a matter of time before driving off road will be forbidden. Off road vehicles will be considered damaging to the environment and there for prohibited.
I work hard to provide for my family. I don’t want my money going to pay for some else’s mortgage while I work two jobs to pay for mine. Obama wants to redistribute the wealth like Robin Hood…take from the rich and give to the poor. The man is a Marxist. We will spend the next 4 years finding revelation after revelation of the man’s background and affiliations. Lets make sure that when that happens he's not in the Oval Office.
post #4 of (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 08:02 PM
AJF

now we r all screwed this wack job is president!
post #5 of (permalink) Old 11-17-2008, 11:33 AM

Bye-bye 2nd amend.
post #6 of (permalink) Old 11-20-2008, 06:49 PM
overby3

I for one think obama will be a great president because he isnt goin to ban guns or anything stupid like that he is goin to try to keep weapons out of criminals hands in the large urban areas so just to let all you guys know that you will probably not see the gas prices go down and hes not arabian he 1/2 black so one of his parents are white and that happens to be his mom so i think that obama is going to make for a great president. and john mccain will never win.
post #7 of (permalink) Old 11-21-2008, 09:52 AM
ChrisinVT

Quote:
Originally Posted by overby3 View Post
I for one think obama will be a great president because he isnt goin to ban guns or anything stupid like that he is goin to try to keep weapons out of criminals hands in the large urban areas so just to let all you guys know that you will probably not see the gas prices go down and hes not arabian he 1/2 black so one of his parents are white and that happens to be his mom so i think that obama is going to make for a great president. and john mccain will never win.
Thanks, your post just made me stupider.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode