season finale of the sopranos - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
The NOT-Off-Road Lounge Talk any topic NOT related to Off-Road vehicles. ESTABLISHED COMMUNITY MEMBERS ONLY - NO SPAMMERS.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-18-2007, 05:05 PM Thread Starter

season finale of the sopranos

I don't know about you guys, but I was seriously bummed out by the ending of the Sopranos last week. I heard they shot 3 different endings for the series, and I just came across this video on maxim with one of the alternate endings: Sopranos Alternate Ending Video Funny - Maxim Online Video Channel
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 06-20-2007, 01:05 AM
Stranger

sopranos

i agree totally!!! what a chicken**** ending, my wife heard a interview on the radio , and they said they might be making a movie for the actual ending, either way, i`ve lost interest it was bad enough watching the episodes where tony was in the hospital, no, i think i`ll just watch reruns of "pinks"

A bad day wheelin is better than anyday on the couch
post #3 of (permalink) Old 06-21-2007, 10:26 AM

i'm kinda indifferent about how the ending of the show was. i guess it shoulda been expected with everyone coming up with so many theories on who was gonna die or get put away, it makes sense to prove everyone wrong. but that woulda been one hell of a twit on and ending if THAT's what they aired such a great series though, i've got almost all the seasons on DVD and my computer. defintiely gonna load a few episodes onto my iphone (when i get it next week). yea, i'm goin there, i'm doin it haha. check this out though, tell me it doesn't blow these other phones away?

Ring Tunes Article on Maxim Online.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode