A special request - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
The NOT-Off-Road Lounge Talk any topic NOT related to Off-Road vehicles. ESTABLISHED COMMUNITY MEMBERS ONLY - NO SPAMMERS.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-15-2006, 01:00 AM
socalchef

A special request

I'm a finalist in a contest on Pirate4x4 for a tube chassis from Shaffer's Offroad. I'm getting matched vote for vote in a rather unfortunate fashion. I wheel Johnson Valley pretty regularly and this chassis would be a great upgrade to my rig. I'm ready to start work on this project right away and really looking forward to it as the Diablo is one of my alltime favorite chassis designs.

If you could take the time to register and vote for me I would really appreciate it. If I win, once it's together and the bugs all worked out, I plan on putting together a bbq at Cougar Buttes in the fall, and all are invited to come out and celebrate.

register here, takes a couple minutes http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/register.php

and vote here http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=490009

Here's a short video of some of my trips out in quicktime format so you can see what I wheel.

This is what you're voting for when you vote SocalChef, besides all the natural perks and benefits.

I even make sure my girl rolls in style
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 07-17-2006, 10:02 PM
socalchef

Re: A special request

The vote ends tomorrow, I'd sure appreciate any votes you guys would offer. It takes about 1 minute to register and vote..just need to wait for the email confirmation to come to activate your account. I'm close, and my win is certainly possible. The vote ends at 4:22 PM PST.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 07-27-2006, 06:25 PM
Apprentice

Re: A special request

looks like a cool rig in the pictures
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode