"Road Rage with The Big Schwag" - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
The NOT-Off-Road Lounge Talk any topic NOT related to Off-Road vehicles. ESTABLISHED COMMUNITY MEMBERS ONLY - NO SPAMMERS.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-02-2006, 12:54 PM
Cacevedo

\"Road Rage with The Big Schwag\"

Hi, I’m a pretty avid reader of this forum and I found something I thought you would be interested in. It’s a new show on Mag Rack, which is an on demand television network. The show is called “Road Rage with The Big Schwag”. “Road Rage” is hosted by Brett “The Big Schwag” Wagner himself and in the series he is going to do everything from gritty lessons on how to navigate Xtreme off-road conditions to a look at custom choppers and hot rods. Off-road biking legend Uwe Diemer and stunt man Monte Perlin will be making appearances on the show. It should be intense show because “Road Rage” is taking high torque to the next level with futuristic jet bikes, the fastest trikes to hit the pavement and a vehicle that requires three hands to drive. The show started on May 25th, and I definitely recommend d checking it out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 06-06-2006, 02:43 PM
CarGalUSA

Re: \"Road Rage with The Big Schwag\"

Thanks for sharing, that sounds great.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 07-04-2006, 04:54 PM
Keyboard Implanted

"Hi, I’m a pretty avid reader of this forum"
And yet this is the the first and only post you have ever put up here on the bbs in general. Smells of advertising to me. Just what do you do mister avid reader?? Maybe work for some advertising company in new york??? Do you even own an off road vehicle?? And I don't mean an Escappade or Avalanche thats never even seen gravel either. My apoligies if I am mistaken, but I doubt it, sounds more like a push to sell on demand crap tv. I already get telivision on demand, I push the remote button, it comes on, on demand.
post #4 of (permalink) Old 07-14-2006, 06:58 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

The Big Schwag? Makes me not want to watch it. "Road Rage" should be trying to pass a positive light on motor sports. That name does not do it.

I don't like TV... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode