what animals have you guys run over?? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
The NOT-Off-Road Lounge Talk any topic NOT related to Off-Road vehicles. ESTABLISHED COMMUNITY MEMBERS ONLY - NO SPAMMERS.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-01-2005, 01:59 PM
osirisboy

what animals have you guys run over??

the other night i was out with my buddies and totally smoked this bigass racoon. i drive a big lifted dodge ram 2500 pickup with 35" boggers so it squashed the coon very easily. you wouldnt even notice i hit somethin except for the guts stuck in my treads. hahaha, we busted up laughin so hard.

little coon + BIGASS TRUCK = squashed roadkill

ive hit lots of other things with my truck and to be honest if its smaller then a deer i just keep going and i wont try to swerve. hell ive even chased a couple chipmunks etc down before.

so what things have you guys hit, what happened, and also do u think people should swerve out of the way or say **** it and run their furry asses down?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 11-01-2005, 02:18 PM

Re: what animals have you guys run over?? *DELETED*

Post deleted by snowmancat
post #3 of (permalink) Old 11-01-2005, 04:00 PM
osirisboy

Re: what animals have you guys run over??

**** yea dude kill em ****ers, if ther are on the road its their fault. i cant stand thos stupid faggot ass tree huggers that try to swerve for a bird or somethin .

BUT if you do run over somethin stop if you can and make sure its dead. not nice lettin it suffer
post #4 of (permalink) Old 11-02-2005, 11:23 AM

<font face="Comic Sans MS">First and only warning, keep the language under control, and maybe don't post stupid topics, or you won't be a member of this board very much longer. In fact, go back and edit your previous post and remove the language, and other insults, or that'll be your 2nd warning as well... Kids read this board, and don't need to see that.</font>
post #5 of (permalink) Old 11-02-2005, 12:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
<font face="Comic Sans MS">First and only warning, keep the language under control, and maybe don't post stupid topics, or you won't be a member of this board very much longer. In fact, go back and edit your previous post and remove the language, and other insults, or that'll be your 2nd warning as well... Kids read this board, and don't need to see that.</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Sandman....not only is the topic ridiculous....the language is NOT cool.

What kind of person runs over animals on purpose and then thinks it is funny?? Tells you all you need to know about this guy....
post #6 of (permalink) Old 11-05-2005, 04:56 PM
Can't Get Enough

No kidding. I've only hit animals when I couldn't avoid it. I can't imagine someone that gets off on it. What a tool.
post #7 of (permalink) Old 11-05-2005, 09:04 PM
MIGWELD

Well,

When i see this sign I have the terrible urge to speed up...lol

(see attachment)
Attached Images
File Type: gif 1463393-PeopleRunning.gif (1.9 KB, 72 views)
post #8 of (permalink) Old 11-07-2005, 09:57 PM
osirisboy

ok guys i dont get off on it, there were a coupld of times i tried to get birds chipmunks etc. if you guys have a problem with that too bad. its no different shootin possoms etc.
post #9 of (permalink) Old 11-08-2005, 10:52 PM

signature line shows ignorance in the extreme, even a redneck would be embarrased to know this one. Thanks Sandman...
post #10 of (permalink) Old 11-09-2005, 10:09 AM

<font face="Comic Sans MS">I hate to do it, but since you refused to edit the language out of the previous post, and perhaps even make your signature a little more polite, I am going to have to intervene at some point. We don't need people viewing this site and being offended. I'm sure there are plenty of other signatures that can be used... </font>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode