Radar Jammers - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
The NOT-Off-Road Lounge Talk any topic NOT related to Off-Road vehicles. ESTABLISHED COMMUNITY MEMBERS ONLY - NO SPAMMERS.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-02-2005, 02:37 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Radar Jammers

I used to have a radar dector, that didn't work very well at all. I didn't get any tickets but I try to be carefull. I could usually spot the radar my self long before the detector went off. But what I am wondering is do any of you guy's have a radar jammer? Do they really work? Are they worth having or just another waste of money?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-02-2005, 02:56 PM

Re: Radar Jammers

<font face="Comic Sans MS">I don't think you'll hear many replies since they are in fact illegal to posess. The ones that would actually work at least. The passive ones won't do much for you, you'd need an active one that sends out a jamming signal like an aircraft would use to try and jam radar guided missiles, etc. Except in this case we're not authorized to transmit on those frequencies and therefore if we do we could face some pretty nasty penalties...

I have thought of it myself though and I wish I could come up with a legal way to do it. Maybe I'll just make a smaller version of the F117 to drive around... </font>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode