rims - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
The NOT-Off-Road Lounge Talk any topic NOT related to Off-Road vehicles. ESTABLISHED COMMUNITY MEMBERS ONLY - NO SPAMMERS.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-20-2005, 10:40 PM
bodybordr

rims

hey everyone. i just got a 2001 black toyota tocoma 4 door. its pretty nice and i just got the windows tinted limo tint in the back and dark in the front. its sweet, but anyways i want to buy some rims for my truck and tires, but i dont know what kind i should buy to make it look nice. do you have any sugestions? if you do please let me know, thank you.

i want them to look nice, not total off road rims, but somewhere in between shiny and off road. thank you

-scott
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-01-2005, 12:49 AM

Re: rims

Everything else is black. If it were me, I'd go black. Gloss black. It would make your sh!t look shiny no matter how "plain ol'" the rims were. And they would be real cheap. You could afford to screw them up or change your mind later. KnowhutImean?
[img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-01-2005, 12:19 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: rims

[ QUOTE ]
Everything else is black. If it were me, I'd go black. Gloss black. It would make your sh!t look shiny no matter how "plain ol'" the rims were. And they would be real cheap. You could afford to screw them up or change your mind later. KnowhutImean?

I completely agree. That is if you wheel your truck. I fit is just for looks I'd go with chrome. As far as tires are comcerned how do use your truck?
[img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode