DUMB thing to do... dont do it. - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
The NOT-Off-Road Lounge Talk any topic NOT related to Off-Road vehicles. ESTABLISHED COMMUNITY MEMBERS ONLY - NO SPAMMERS.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-14-2004, 03:22 AM Thread Starter
I Might Just Know What I'm Talking About

DUMB thing to do... dont do it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, its like 2:30AM and I was on my way home from a friends, and needed to stop by wally mart to pick up a valve stem remover, so i can fix my a/c... Well soon as I pull up, "SIR!! I really like need to ask of you of something I wouldn't ordinarly"... I figured, wtf maybe its closed or he needs a jump or something... So he starts in on a story, ya 'the story'... Ohhh I'm on my way to rochester, new york my girlfiend kicked me out and i dont dont got nothing so i need to go home up there and i need fuel money... he said this guy just gave 9 bucks so i bought mt. dew, two durritos bag and cigs... and then on and on how his aunt died and he cant ask his mom for money cuz shes torn up... So I was like dead tired and was like uhhh, well.. uhh here.. I gave him 6 bux... I never give anyone more than 3 bucks! I dont know what i was thinking.. .SO then he was like I have a CDL License, and stereo I am willing to give to you and u send it back when i send a money order to you... I didn't, but I gave him my address............... NOW, I'm thinking was that a STUPID thing to do is give a random person your address? I mean of course anyone can follow, look up, pick random people out of the telephone book, etc etc... But I really wish i didnt give him any money or my addy...
THEN, so I walk into the store and the old lady at the entrance is like did he ask u for money, and was like ya, he just needs gas money to get home.. shes like ya every night... I was like wwwwwwhhhhhhat? Then she sounded like it was just the night before... so they got rid of him and told him to leave... I was gonna ask for my addy back and say it was the wrong one I moved lol... Oh well.. My house is hard to find, middle of nowhere and its a side street thats real short... [img]images/graemlins/chair.gif[/img] neeever again.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 09-14-2004, 01:24 PM

Re: DUMB thing to do... dont do it.

whenever i see ppl in front of a store asking for money, i always tell them they probably have job applications inside...they are never too interested
post #3 of (permalink) Old 09-14-2004, 04:08 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I always tell people like that I pay taxes go to a welfare office they are my representatives for these situations.
post #4 of (permalink) Old 09-15-2004, 11:35 AM
Keyboard Implanted

i always tell them "hey dont work too hard!" it gets funnier everytime i do it
post #5 of (permalink) Old 09-15-2004, 12:35 PM Thread Starter
I Might Just Know What I'm Talking About

haha goodone
post #6 of (permalink) Old 09-15-2004, 12:50 PM
Carpal \'Tunnel

"Here's a buck, tell your Mom she's worth every penny"

"Working hard or hardly working?"

"OK, how much to f' your girlfriend?"

I'll never give anyone money. I'll offer them help but no money. There are too many people in this world that have no problem with lying and asking for money. Very few people have enough gonads to ask me anyway. I just get the weirdos that backyard shop stop me at Wal-Mart asking me what I'm going to do with whatever random vehicle I have in the back yard or parked in the driveway torn apart.
post #7 of (permalink) Old 09-15-2004, 02:56 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Q. You work on shares? Bum. What? A. Biggest share of the time you dont work!
post #8 of (permalink) Old 09-21-2004, 06:53 PM
Keyboard Implanted

I always tell them I have a cattle farm and have a pile of cow manure to be shoveled and then I will pay them cash. Haven't had one take me up yet. [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
post #9 of (permalink) Old 10-04-2004, 08:37 AM
Old Hand

I tell them i'm in the miltary ..... doesn't it suck being poor too
post #10 of (permalink) Old 03-07-2005, 12:16 PM
Keyboard Implanted

at this mall I used to work at, we had a guy doing that in front one day. Had the "will work for food" [img]images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] sign and everything.
Well, on a lunch brake one day, me and a buddy were watching this guy and people would pull up and give him cash, or food, or what ever. But the funny thing was, everytime someone gave him some food, he would walk over to his car, pop the trunk and throw the bag inside. [img]images/graemlins/thud.gif[/img]
HUMMM....he didn't seem to hungry to me!!! [img]images/graemlins/chair.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode