Last day of being a teenager... - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
The NOT-Off-Road Lounge Talk any topic NOT related to Off-Road vehicles. ESTABLISHED COMMUNITY MEMBERS ONLY - NO SPAMMERS.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-02-2004, 05:29 AM Thread Starter
I Might Just Know What I'm Talking About

Last day of being a teenager...

Well today, aug 2nd will the last day I'm a teenager.... Can't belive it! Seems like yesterday I had just turned 13 and was freaked out about it wishing i was 8 again... lol
Shheeesh, so 3AM PST Aug 3rd I will be a young man??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
Only damn thing I have to look forward to now is 21, after that [bleep] its all down hill.... I don't have not even had a GF yet...could be cuz im YELLER and uh picky... but dammit it ain't my fault no one looks like adriana lima haha least i got my truck

I better party today, my last day of boyhoodishness like its 1999.... which reminds me, i wish it was 1999!!11 ahhahaha *(Crys)*
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-02-2004, 12:04 PM

Re: Last day of being a teenager...

Yeah, the time sure does seem to fly. And don't worry after 21 you'll look forward to 25 when your insurance gets cut practically in half. After 25 you've got a long way to wait cause now your waiting for social security if it's even still around by the time we get there.

Anyway, happy birthday, and don't worry about the girls, you'll find one soon enough, and then have to say goodbye to your truck.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 08-02-2004, 02:12 PM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Only damn thing I have to look forward to now is 21, after that [bleep] its all down hill.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hahahahahahahahahahaha.....all downhill after 21?....Cody Cody Cody! Don't worry man, it only gets better. I'm 32 but most of the time I feel like I'm 21.

Cheers man, have a beer, or a few, and enjoy the ride.
Happy BD.

Cory
post #4 of (permalink) Old 08-02-2004, 04:54 PM Thread Starter

lol thanks... I guess its like my mom says, your only as old as you feel &amp; act lol.... She thinks shes 12 ahahaha..
Wish I didn't have a nasty cold right now, can't mix grandpas cough medicine with cough medicine LOL
post #5 of (permalink) Old 08-03-2004, 01:50 AM
Keyboard Implanted

LMAO @ all u youngsters, I am 38 [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I look forward to everyday that I can get up out of bed [img]images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] As far as social security, HA, what a joke. You might just as well get that out of your heads because the f(*&amp;ing baby boomers will have done ruined and used that up. I did some research on the subject about a year ago, discovered that the government figured that social security will be broke the very year at which I could qualify for it when I turn 67, of course thats if those thieving SOB's don't try to change the retirment age AGAIN. How you think that makes me feel to know they been stealing 15% from my pay for the last 23 years, and will continue to do so until my so called "retirement" age of 67, and there won't be f&amp;^%ing dime one for me or mine. Hey IRS, eat the crust out of my undies please, you theiving scum sucking low life criminal sons of a (*&amp;^%#.
post #6 of (permalink) Old 08-03-2004, 03:57 AM Thread Starter

Bunch of *******s is all they are... Bastards won't even pave my road...
Well my last day of childhood was spent, laying around the house drinking coffee, playing guitar, downloading music, went off roading for half hour or so and got nice and muddy.... Found a truck in someones yard, and it looks just like the one on Jeepers Creepers!!! So I came home washed up my truck, underneeth, fenders etc... Then the body... lol....Couple buddys came over, lit off fireworks.
Had some nachoes, a smirnoff... Waited like half hour and had some vodka... got sick, puked... Watch TV (currently 4am) and here I am... Two hours to OLDMANNESSHOOD...
Oh and piss me off, I noticed in my new goat'tee, roughly week and half old... It has GREY hairs in it, not kiddin... [img]images/graemlins/crybaby.gif[/img]
post #7 of (permalink) Old 08-03-2004, 06:24 AM
NIX
Keyboard Implanted

Man, you're only 1 year older than I am!!! [img]images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

And Cody, only backdraw is you're resposible for yourself now, but wouldn't it be about time?

Some time ago I was talking with a girl about getting our drivers licenses. At 18 you can get it here. She was. I was talking about the addition for towing big trailers. I didn't dare to tell her I was allready more than twice as old and allready had a license when she was born. But hey, at least she didn't consider me old. Phisically a man goes downhill after 24. I only realised at 35 I was getting a bit older as I tore a muscle and sqished a disc. But I still break in young horses.

Mentally..... What was I talking about.....? [img]images/graemlins/chairfall.gif[/img]
post #8 of (permalink) Old 08-03-2004, 11:47 AM Thread Starter

dammit im 20 now... 24?? dammit 4 years of decent health left?.... What am I saying? I already have a bad neck and back, i woke up today with my shoulder killing me... snaps and pops all the time... Guess I was too rough when I was kid in the four wheelers. One time I rolled one down into a empty pond, about 9ft down and well as it rolled down I jumped off and landed shoulder first... ouch...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode