You wanted to see some action on the board - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
The NOT-Off-Road Lounge Talk any topic NOT related to Off-Road vehicles. ESTABLISHED COMMUNITY MEMBERS ONLY - NO SPAMMERS.

View Poll Results: What to do about terrorists in the middle east
Nuke'em till they glow 1 12.50%
I (meaning you) should go hide in my box, the world is to scary for me 0 0%
NUKE'EM TILL THEY GLOW 7 87.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-14-2004, 04:19 AM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

You wanted to see some action on the board

OK, so here ya go, a little pole for all the disenchanted to get involved with. The rag heads are whining and crying because their slime ball prisoners were "embarassed and humiliated" so they kidnap and brutally murder one of our citizens, I am refering to the Nick Berg murder, in case you are outa the loop. Now don't get me wrong here, I believe you take your chances when you travel abroad and truly believe in the belief that "you stay on your side of the pond and mind your own "d amn" biz and I will do the same, you come here and I kick your a$$ and if I go there you can do the same" but to brutaly murder someone like that and try to say your doing it in ala's name, or God's name, or in Buda's name for that matter, well thats just plain BULLSH1T. Screw the rag heads, as my old sig title said, "KILL THEM ALL, LET GOD SORTEM OUT. He11 they all wanna go meet ala anyway, who are we to stand in there way. So to the poll

Now before any of you whine about my insensitivities to our middle eastern conterparts, hunt up the video, believe me, there are many sites pandering the images of this fellows execution, and VIEW it. You may just understand where I am coming from here. Realize there are literaly thousands, just like those chicken sh1t cowards who hide there faces behind hoods and masks and butcher an unarmed and BOUND person, and they would like to do the same to ALL OF US including YOU. Put them in the same ring with me without there knives and guns, and I will teach them the meaning of "THE FEAR OF GOD"
Sorry bout ranting but I am disgusted with bleeding heart liberals who say we should feel sorry for that type of scum. Anyway, vote away please and hopefully a rag or to will see it and get the message that they best quit messing with the best, or they will die like the rest, in a big white flash and a puff of smoke [img]images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img]
[img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 05-14-2004, 06:18 PM

Re: You wanted to see some action on the board

whooooa!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode