President - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
The NOT-Off-Road Lounge Talk any topic NOT related to Off-Road vehicles. ESTABLISHED COMMUNITY MEMBERS ONLY - NO SPAMMERS.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-18-2004, 02:16 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

President

Who do you want for president?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 03-19-2004, 12:05 AM
Mud in my Veins

Re: President

arnold
post #3 of (permalink) Old 03-19-2004, 09:54 AM

Who here remembers in the movie Demolition Man where they said that they passed an ammendment to the constitution to allow Arnold to become president.

I remember back then it was hilarious, but now it's almost kind of scary.

Another scary one is in Back to the Future 2 they had the Cubs beating Miami in the world series, I think in 2005. The way both there seasons went last year, it wouldn't be out of the question.

I really think it's a sign of the end of the world.
post #4 of (permalink) Old 03-19-2004, 11:38 AM

the one we got works for me
post #5 of (permalink) Old 03-19-2004, 12:04 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I want G.W. Bush.
I also don't want to see the constitution amended for this. The founding fathers did a good job no sense in fixing what isn't broken.
post #6 of (permalink) Old 03-19-2004, 04:15 PM
I Might Just Know What I'm Talking About

britney spears
post #7 of (permalink) Old 03-19-2004, 06:21 PM
Carpal \'Tunnel

Me.
post #8 of (permalink) Old 03-21-2004, 04:53 AM
I Might Just Know What I'm Talking About

Dont you know the president is just another pawn, its all really all ran by the 12 patriots... [img]images/graemlins/deal.gif[/img]
post #9 of (permalink) Old 03-21-2004, 03:27 PM
Mud in my Veins

GW works for me. He's been a bit too "moderate" on social and home issues for me, but I'm SOOOO glad Tree Gore wasn't the prez after 9/11. That and I like my taxes going down, not up. I'm also pretty hopeful that after he wins reelection he will be a bit more hard on his stances and promises as he won't have to worry about reelection then.

Just an aside, anyone thinking about voting for Kerry because he's a decorated Vietnam combat veteran should look into his past.
A-He wasn't quite as brave and fearless on that little gunboat as they make him out to be. Sounds like basically he got caught between a rock and a hard place and actually had to shoot it out with the VC instead of run away like his previous habits were.
B-Look at what he did after he got home. He lied about US troops to Congress. He lead anti-war movements that the enemy used as propaganda and also taunted our POW's with. That photo of him and "Hanoi Jane" Fonda might be doctored, but there is at least one other one of them together that is real and they did in fact belong to several of the same lefty groups and march at several of the same rallies. Ummm, lemme see, there's the whole medal throwing incident in the early 80's where he renounced them and his service.............which he now proudly displays and brings up at every chance. Did you know he was a Vietnam Vet by the way?
C-He may have voted for this war, but he voted against the appropriations bill to fund it. Yup, the one that had the body armor provisions in it. In fact, he's voted against just about every military system and bill since he's been in US political office. He's against military pay raises something like 14 times in that time. He's recommended in the past that we turn over all control of the US military to the UN. [img]images/graemlins/lame.jpg[/img]
D- What's your particular issue? Chances are if you look into it he's been for AND against it at least once. He's flip flopped on EVERY issue he's come to. He lies more than Klinton but lacks the ability to deliver them smoothly.......

Remember that you have to think for yourself. Most of the major media aside from AM talk radio and FOX News is pretty much bent to the left. Look at their history. You aren't going to hear the truth about anything right wing or right wing supported. Ditto with John Kerry. He's their boy and they'll do their damndest to overlook and cover up his foibles.
post #10 of (permalink) Old 03-22-2004, 04:44 AM
Frankenstein

[img]images/graemlins/goodpost.gif[/img]
Preach on brother!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode