multiculturalism sucks - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
The NOT-Off-Road Lounge Talk any topic NOT related to Off-Road vehicles. ESTABLISHED COMMUNITY MEMBERS ONLY - NO SPAMMERS.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-06-2004, 05:05 PM Thread Starter

multiculturalism sucks

I am tired of being bombarded with multiculturalistic, progressive thinking, environmentally conscience, open-minded, politically correct butt-heads forcing their lame ideas on me.

My biggest complaint is if I don't completely agree with them, I am against them. That is just not the case. I have other views. Case in point; I don't believe in gun control so they say I am all for giving kids guns to play with at school. You know what I mean, right? It is just emotional horsepuckey.

I don't hate people from other countries or cultures either. I do however, not like non-citezens or ANYONE living in the U.S.A. bad-mouthing us. First person who comes to mind is Sean Penn. He was cool in FAST TIMES but not anymore. Michael Moore is another one of those guys. Have you ever tried listening to this guy?

I could go on and on but my point is made.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-09-2004, 01:12 AM
Can't Get Enough

Re: multiculturalism sucks

I livei n el paso , tx and have a lot of people that cross the border every day to work, but go back across to live. A lot don't speak english and if oyu don't speak spanish you will have a really hard time finding empoloyment here. I saw a guy yesterday cruising on the highway with two Calvin pissing stickers doingthe dead over "US Border Patrol". They live here, but since the BP won't let them import stuff or people illegally they don't like them. I am so glad i am moving this summer.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-14-2004, 01:26 AM
Mud in my Veins

Re: multiculturalism sucks

yes, i'd like to put a foot up moore's arse... if these fawkers had real jobs they wouldn't have so much time to think up this lame bullshlt to spout unto the world [img]images/graemlins/chair.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode