Oh boy, would I kick his arse...... - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
The NOT-Off-Road Lounge Talk any topic NOT related to Off-Road vehicles. ESTABLISHED COMMUNITY MEMBERS ONLY - NO SPAMMERS.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-20-2003, 05:41 AM Thread Starter

Oh boy, would I kick his arse......

Hey kids, check out this video....
Silly skateboard kids...

clicky here for video

IMHO, the big guy in the white shirt is a pussy, I would have had NO discussions with skaterboy, he woulda been pickin' up his teeth with his skateboard....I woulda smacked him before he even thought about swingin' that thing.
But thats just me [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 12-20-2003, 08:16 AM

Re: Oh boy, would I kick his arse......

Ypu, that boy wouldn't have ever had the chance to get the first shot.
But on the bright side, he probally won't live very long with an attutude like that.
[img]images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/chair.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/spank.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 12-20-2003, 10:43 PM
Carpal \'Tunnel

Yeah, that ****head was obviously on some good drugs. I would've sprayed him with my fire extinguisher and taken his skateboard and broke it.

Those are the only kinds of kids I've ever gotten into fights with. We had a kid do the same [bleep] back when I was in highschool with the "get on the board" and then kicks it out from under you. People thought it was funny was the only reason he didn't get his ass beat. I played along and I got on it and when he went to kick the board from under me I punched him in the back of the head. I still fell on the ground but I got up and grabbed his board and ran over to the gutter drain and put his board in it so I could break it (skateboards are pretty resilient critters). He started screaming at me telling me I was going to die blah blah blah. I told him, "Didn't you know, you don't see fat ****ers riding skateboards because they break them." He was a fast little [bleep] and managed to hit me at least a dozen times before I got ahold of him. Once I got ahold of him on the ground I told him I wasn't going to let go until he cried. After breaking both his index fingers he cried like a little girl.

Those kinds of people you can't back down from. Human nature is to avoid fighting at all costs and these people know that. They use that to their advantage because they know you don't want to fight and they know they're going to get a good opportunity to hit you. Very rarely will these kinds of people try to attack you if they don't have a weapon. If you take away their weapon they're usually pretty harmless.

Like this guy in the video, he didn't have any gonads until the person was defenseless (not paying attention then on the ground) AND he had his weapon. If he didn't have his skateboard he was far less violent. Anybody in the video could've sent him home with two broken legs but they didn't want to fight. He didn't have a chance against the kid with the white shirt once he was back on his feet which is why he skated away like a 12 year old.
post #4 of (permalink) Old 12-21-2003, 03:43 AM

IT is punk a$$ kids like that who need one really good a$$ kicking. that skater is a loser. the guy in the white shirt should of stayed away and called the cops if he didn't have some type of backup but he didn't have to be smashed over the head with a damn skatboard. And all the peole standing around should of helped the sorry dumba$$.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 12-21-2003, 07:49 AM
Veteran

MAN,
I know I'm old (or somethin'), but I would've given him every last little scrap of my last can-o-whoop-a$$! That kid was never spanked by his parents!
Mark
post #6 of (permalink) Old 12-22-2003, 10:45 PM
I Might Just Know What I'm Talking About

Oh man, I would rip that [bleep] head a new one. Seriously I would go to my truck and grab my favorite peice of REBAR and smash him until he pissed blood.
post #7 of (permalink) Old 12-23-2003, 12:00 AM

Ive ran over a few stoners skateboards in the day. Although I do have some friends that skateboard and they are pretty damned good at it. One has a half pipe made in his shop hes damn good. I rode my bike on it one time, its nuts.
post #8 of (permalink) Old 12-23-2003, 01:54 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

When the other guy has a weapon you definately have to be the one to act first. And if it were me I would have acted like I was going to be his buddy and then just statred kicking his A$$.
post #9 of (permalink) Old 12-26-2003, 01:31 AM
Mud in my Veins

the link is broken [img]images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
post #10 of (permalink) Old 12-29-2003, 06:38 PM

The guy in the white shirt died. [img]images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
You can see when he stood up, he was messed up bad.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode