interesting 2 weeks - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
The NOT-Off-Road Lounge Talk any topic NOT related to Off-Road vehicles. ESTABLISHED COMMUNITY MEMBERS ONLY - NO SPAMMERS.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-30-2003, 02:50 PM Thread Starter
Can't Get Enough

interesting 2 weeks

well i got to spent a week at the rangewith my unit and experience again, first hand the total lack of communication and disorganization that plagues this company. I shot pretty good. got a 39 out of 40 on the M16 range(popup targets not paper). I wsa also informed that i am on assignment to Ft. Jackson, SC. i thought about it and decided to stay in a little longer and let the Army pay for my move to the east coat. Then i find out that i am one of about 50 selected for a plot program putting E-5 Seargents in Drill Seargent positions. So i get to go to Drill Seargent school this March through May and report to Ft. Jackson in July. I bedlinered the inside of my cab and installed a cheap stereo so i can have something to keep my mind off the cold as i drive to workat 5:45 am with no roof and subfreezing temperatures. I got a few new fish and a frog for my aquarium and have decided i need the 200 gallon setup they have at a local shop, not the 55 gllon i just bought(my tinfoil barbs are 5"-6" and still growing while the plecostomus is about 10"). My computer decided it hated me and took a crap the other day when i tried to install some ram and a second hard drive. it took several days of troubleshooting to finally get it back again(OS probs) i think i will get a new one sometime this year. well, I hope eevryone had a happy Thanksgiving and i will talk to you later
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 12-02-2003, 12:24 PM

Re: interesting 2 weeks

Cool your gonna get paid to yell at people [img]images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Are you gonna make somekind of ragtop for your truck?
post #3 of (permalink) Old 12-02-2003, 12:26 PM

When you say popup targets at what distance are they? I shot a 39-40 once but we had to shoot at targets ranging from 100-800 meters. But i suck with the M-9. Can't get the ribbon for that one! redtoy92
post #4 of (permalink) Old 12-07-2003, 12:09 AM Thread Starter
Can't Get Enough

i have a large canvas that i plan on cutting up and making a couple different tops for it. I have to get my wife her christmas presnt(sewing machine) so she can sew the thing for me. [img]images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
post #5 of (permalink) Old 12-07-2003, 12:17 AM Thread Starter
Can't Get Enough

our targets are 50-300 meters. the m-9 is a 9 millimeter pistol right?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode