mike tyson punch out!! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
The NOT-Off-Road Lounge Talk any topic NOT related to Off-Road vehicles. ESTABLISHED COMMUNITY MEMBERS ONLY - NO SPAMMERS.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-28-2003, 08:32 PM Thread Starter

mike tyson punch out!!

Has anybody here knocked out mike tyson on his punch out game for nintendo? I have beat him by lasting all three rounds and I have taken him down twice in one round and was one punch away from the thrid when the damn time ran out. Also anybody here think nintendo is the best system of all time!! i love it and play it almost once a week or so. when i went home on leave I went out and bought 15 used games. If anybody has any i will buy them and pay for shipping! What do you think are the best games of all time? me I like Tyson punch out, zelda 1&2, metroid, tecmo bowl, blades of steel, and excite bike. redtoy92 [img]images/graemlins/RockOn.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-28-2003, 08:45 PM

Re: mike tyson punch out!!

I had an Atari about 20 years ago, haven't touched a joystick since [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. Used to be the champ at Zaxxon, Donkey Kong, and Pac-Man...he he he.
However, I wouldn't mind smackin' Mike Tyson, he's a bum anyway.

Rembrant [img]images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 08-28-2003, 11:44 PM
Mud in my Veins

best game of all time? yes, quite right, Zelda 1 on NES! [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]

I know it's not the same thing, but are you aware you can download an NES emulator (and every game ever made) off the internet? With the right game pad it is pretty sweet! Still not the same thing... my bro has an NES along with a super nes and n64 and he still plays the NES more. The local game exchange has NES games for 3/$10 so that keeps him stocked up, though it's surprisingly hard to find the good games like Contra and Double Dragon... not sure if this stuff got thrown away or people are just hanging onto them. Yep, he still has the gun and Duck Hunt too [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]

<embed src="http://www.zeldavault.com/downloads/midis/loz-intro.mid" autostart="true" hidden="true" volume="100" loop="false">
post #4 of (permalink) Old 08-28-2003, 11:50 PM

Oh man, i still have my Nintendo hooked up, and occassionally swing by GameStop or FuncoLand to get another game for it.
You should check out Ebay, games go for mucho dinero on there.....ive seen Dragon Warrior 4 (best RPG ever made) go for over $100.....over and over and over. [img]images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
I have Nesticle, and a buddy of mine managed to find a source for roms for EVERY Nintendo game ever made, and that includes famicon games, too. (And yes, he got em all, too! [img]images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]) Its a couple gigs of roms!
Soooo.....if anyone is lookin for a game, lemme know! [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
post #5 of (permalink) Old 08-29-2003, 12:49 AM
Can't Get Enough

Sorry, but my wife still plays hers(she owns 3 NES's) and wont let any of the games go.
post #6 of (permalink) Old 08-29-2003, 11:15 AM

My buddy built himself a big stand up video game machine like they have in the arcade out of oak. Then he took an old tv and computer and built himself the ultimate arcade game system. He has the emulators and games for all of the old nintendo, sega, atari, colecovision, everything. I still haven't got to see it because he lives 4 hours away, but all my other friends say it is one of the coolest things they have ever seen.
post #7 of (permalink) Old 08-29-2003, 11:21 AM

Yes, I have knocked out Mike Tyson... But to be totally honest with you I can't remember how. It was at least 15 years ago.... I personally prefer Zelda 1 on Nintendo ( the original ) but duck hunter runs a close second. Galaga on the arcade, James Bond 007 on Nintendo 64, and SOCOM Navy Seals on PS2...
post #8 of (permalink) Old 08-29-2003, 12:51 PM

Punch Out! That game was great, I did knockout Tyson but just like 2toy it was around 15 years ago or so. If a remember right it wasn't a TKO, he just didn't get up. As far as favorite games; temco bowl, excite bike, metroid, mario bros.
post #9 of (permalink) Old 08-29-2003, 01:56 PM Thread Starter

i did not know about the whole internet thing but it does me no good because you cann't download anything on a gov. computer and i still don't have my own. I found contra while i was home and they wanted 40$$$ to much for me. I still have duck hunt with the gun as well, it makes a fun drinking game over here with the cops! redtoy92 oh yeah i have beaten zelda 1 on the first quest but have yet to beat the second quest( if you beat it you play again and it is all different)
post #10 of (permalink) Old 08-29-2003, 01:58 PM Thread Starter

yeah i have gone to funcoland but they are always backed up on games. WHere can i find some?????redtoy92 [img]images/graemlins/RockOn.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode